PROBLEM WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Until Mr. J.J. Johnson, owner of the construction firm that employs Juan Illegal does hard time, just keep spinning your wheels boys. Originally Posted by Submodo
Exactly. which is why His Majestic Glory the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse is setting loose the ICE storm troops and raiding industries known for this!

now ... let's hear from WTF the idiot on this shall we ? he's already been proven wrong about fake ssn's actually contributing to fed tax base, now let's see what he says about his own biz??

hey, WTF ... do you pay cash? cash under the table? hide behind some faked doc and say "how would i know it's fake!?!"

bahahaa
Exactly. which is why His Majestic Glory the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse is setting loose the ICE storm troops and raiding industries known for this!

now ... let's hear from WTF the idiot on this shall we ? he's already been proven wrong about fake ssn's actually contributing to fed tax base, now let's see what he says about his own biz??

hey, WTF ... do you pay cash? cash under the table? hide behind some faked doc and say "how would i know it's fake!?!"

bahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
ICE put one hundred 7-11 proprietors on notice.

Derek Benner, acting executive associate director for ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations, told the AP. “It’s not going to be limited to large companies or any particular industry, big medium and small. It’s going to be inclusive of everything that we see out there.”

(Newsweek)
ICE put one hundred 7-11 proprietors on notice. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Have they put WTF on notice yet????

bahahahaaaaaaaa
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2018, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Really?????

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...-wont-benefit/

While many Americans believe illegal immigrants don’t pay taxes, billions of dollars deducted from paychecks issued to undocumented workers flow to the Social Security Administration (SSA) every year. Those workers almost certainly will never see that money again.
Social Security officials keep a record of wages that do not match up with real names and numbers in their system. The record is called the earnings suspense file.

In 2009, the last year for which figures are available, employers reported wages of $72.8 billion for 7.7 million workers who could not be matched to legal Social Security numbers.

That total hit a record $90.4 billion, earned by 10.8 million workers, in 2007, just before the recession. Some of those were legal workers who simply made paperwork mistakes, but the majority are believed to be illegal immigrants.

Because those wages were reported by employers and not paid under the table, Social Security and Medicare deductions had to be made. A total of 12.4 percent of those wages went into the SSA system — 6.2 percent paid each by the worker and the employer. An additional 2.9 percent was paid into Medicare, half by the worker and half by the employer.
That means about $11.2 billion went into the Social Security Trust Fund in 2007, and $2.6 billion went into Medicare. While that money will be used to pay retirees and health-care beneficiaries, it most likely will never be claimed by the illegal immigrants who contributed
it.
Since the 2010 passage of a payroll-tax cut — which Congress on Friday extended through February — workers have paid 4.2 percent to Social Security instead of 6.2 percent.

“When you hear people voicing anti-immigrant sentiments, one of the first things they say is, ‘They don’t pay any taxes, and they just take money out of the system,’ ” said Jeannie Economos of the Farmworker Association Florida, based in Apopka, Fla. “But that just isn’t true. Yes, some are paid under the table, but the majority are paid by check, and they pay taxes out of those checks.”
For many employers, the move away from paying undocumented workers under the table came in 1986. That was the year President Reagan signed an amnesty that legalized the status of about 2.8 million illegal immigrants. But part of that law — the Immigration Reform and Control Act — requires that employers demand proof that a worker has a legal right to work in the U.S.
Employers are obligated to ask for a Social Security number, but they don’t have to confirm it is real. That has led to the printing of millions of false Social Security cards sold to newly arrived illegal immigrants.
can u wait a moment for me to take you off ignore to see what stupid shit you just said?

bahahahaaaaaa
Here's the thing with the raids on 7-11 stores. this is about the e-verify system. from what I'm reading it doesn't really work in one aspect. accuracy seems to be an issue. and the other is that its not mandatory. only 15000 companies use e-verify.
as per the article and the cartoon. the cartoon only touched a little of it.

Illegal immigration affects state and federal budgets, big and small.
Until Mr. J.J. Johnson, owner of the construction firm that employs Juan Illegal does hard time, just keep spinning your wheels boys. Originally Posted by Submodo
I agree. ALL bosses of firms who hire illegal invaders, need to get JAIL TIME. Not just measly fines (often LESS than the gross benefit the illegal invader brings to the company)..

Wako. HOW IS TRUMP acting supreme leader/lord emperor etc JUST CAUSE HE wants to enforce the bloody laws??
as per the article and the DICK. the cartoon only touched a little of the shaft.

Illegal immigration affects dicks, big and small. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That’s what you really mean, BONE COLLECTOR.
That’s what you really mean, BONE COLLECTOR. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
assplug you're dickless!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 08:08 AM
can u wait a moment for me to take you off ignore to see what stupid shit you just said?

bahahahaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacko...do you really think I care if you read what I post?

I just countered your lie ... you supposedly have me on ignore. All I did was counter your lie with actual facts.
  • jma9
  • 01-25-2018, 08:09 AM
We can actually both be right. Do you think no illegal immigrants pay into SS with fake #'s.

https://www.cato.org/blog/heritages-...ation-analysis
http://budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu...states-economy Originally Posted by WTF
Employees must fill out an I9; employers are responsible for errors on the form. W9/1099 sub-contractors are not required to fill out an I9.

The problem is much worse than you think.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 08:13 AM

Illegal immigration affects state and federal budgets, big and small. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes....but you can say that about every segment of society.

What say you about how they effect SS? What I stated is that I can tell when someone is just parroting a position or if in fact they have taken the time to try and actually understand the issue. If you do not even understand that from a SS/Medicare standpoint , workers paying in and never receiving a dime back are a huge benefit.

Think about that dilbert. What is you and all others gave up you SS benefits but continued to get taxed so people like LL can continue to draw SS. We would have no SS shortfall. When it came time to pay out, you wouldn't get shit. That is wtf illegal immigrants are doing. If you did not know that simple fact, then indeed , cartoons is really all you know about this issue.

While many Americans believe illegal immigrants don’t pay taxes, billions of dollars deducted from paychecks issued to undocumented workers flow to the Social Security Administration (SSA) every year. Those workers almost certainly will never see that money again.
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2018, 08:39 AM
Employees must fill out an I9; employers are responsible for errors on the form. W9/1099 sub-contractors are not required to fill out an I9.

The problem is much worse than you think. Originally Posted by jma9
I said we could both be right. I did not say what you said was not true....I said that there is a huge payment being made in SS/Medicare by immigrants that they will never recover.

Because those wages were reported by employers and not paid under the table, Social Security and Medicare deductions had to be made. A total of 12.4 percent of those wages went into the SSA system — 6.2 percent paid each by the worker and the employer. An additional 2.9 percent was paid into Medicare, half by the worker and half by the employer.
That means about $11.2 billion went into the Social Security Trust Fund in 2007, and $2.6 billion went into Medicare. While that money will be used to pay retirees and health-care beneficiaries, it most likely will never be claimed by the illegal immigrants who contributed
it.
  • jma9
  • 01-25-2018, 01:13 PM
I said we could both be right. I did not say what you said was not true....I said that there is a huge payment being made in SS/Medicare by immigrants that they will never recover.

it. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't believe everything you read on the internet... I know what I see everyday and the scenario in the article is wrong. Most employers will not risk hiring an undocumented employee due to having to fill out an I9 when filing out a W9 is soooo much easier.

Also, the article suggest that every dollar in the earning suspense file belongs to an undocumented illegal alien; which is not true. There are many reasons for there to be items placed in the file. Mostly due to trust funds and other similar shit.

And...I question the bias of the author due to his personal agenda. He's a libtard that's bending facts to make YOU believe in what is not true.