What's in a name?? EVERYTHING

Well it can be confusing, but the only way to differentiate is to use the ladies full sn on here, i.e. "Victoria of Houston" instead of just "Victoria".

Also, once phone numbers and/or website, email are listed in the review, that should help as well.

But yeah, it can be confusing I am sure. Maybe I should have picked something like, "Boo Boo Kitty Fuck" instead.... Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston

Unfortunately, many fucktards throw all the Sophias in with the Sophies regardless of the blue water. All Ambers and Victorias get lumped together, too. One would thinck if they looked at phone numbers, descriptions, etc that would be enough to differentiate between the like named providers. But its not. The little head that many thinck with cannot reason through the names.
Unfortunately, many fucktards throw all the Sophias in with the Sophies regardless of the blue water. All Ambers and Victorias get lumped together, too. One would thinck if they looked at phone numbers, descriptions, etc that would be enough to differentiate between the like named providers. But its not. The little head that many thinck with cannot reason through the names. Originally Posted by pyramider

Well then, let me just say this.... When you are with the real Victoria of Houston, you will know it.
Here's the bottom line in my book. There are a lot of names out there for ladies to choose from. But since *some* ladies want to capitalize on the establishment of existing names, they decide to use them. Vanessa of Houston sounds a lot better than LaQuisha of Greenspoint.