Girls where do you walk the streets?

Move away from this line of discussion. Last warning folks
Knock it off folks....

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Me thinks you are very selective at punishing or speaking out against ones who do you favors.
But hey... it’s what we expected.
Power corrupts
Go ahead tack on 5
just look at the posting history of this new name of his. racist hate filled baloney that is forbidden here. that is nothing to admire or defend. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Everything he post is true, if you don’t like it, don’t read it.
And definitely don’t piss off every guy in coed with your beliefs.
Believe it or not some may feel the same about you.
I’m guessing he never asked to bareback you, right?
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2019, 02:01 PM
If its a cat avatar and some scatological reference in his handle or posts, then it has to be Humpty Dumpty. For those new to Austin ECCIE, he *assuming it is a he* holds the record for being banned in the fewest number of posts. Love his creativity with his handle naming.

Immodium AD, that's a good one HD!

Originally Posted by EagleEye
Actually, I suspect the various instantiations of CJohnny own the banning record. If I remember correctly, one was banned for duplication without even posting.

But it does seem that this guy was quite deserving of a quick hook. As is the "new" poster Neville. It'sreally strange how when one obnoxious poster gets banned, another seems to arise? Odd, that, don't you think?
Yeah now that I think of it you’re right, I’ll bet every bad poster, in every city of the site is probably just the same guy coming back after getting banned.
Because we all know there’s only one bad person in the world.
Sounds really stupid doesn’t it?
When you ladies put up ads and no one calls what streets do you walk when you need to make some cash? Originally Posted by Emo Diem 80
TS winn dixie walks the 290/35/183 area streets. Honk and holler if you see him..

And as far as the topic goes. Rundberg still appears to be a hot spot. Living two blocks south of it I have seen all shapes, sizes, and colors walking around there Originally Posted by Little Monster
Wow, Runberg still gets down like that

I thought it would've been cleaned up by now..
Sue nami, you're just mad because I haven't called you for creampie fun. Racist? Misogynistic? Well, you missed one. Ageist. You're too old for me to fuck.

Yes, I am a white nationalist. Too bad you and millions of others of whites are brainwashed into hating themselves. And I am not virulent. I had chlamydia one time. It's curable, in case you didn't know. Hey, you got any hot female grandchildren?
This kind of comment is not necessary sir.
street walkers did not know they still existed except for on 6 th street New Orleans and Vegas...
lol
Motherfuck, this was pretty entertaining at 2am. Cheers all!
This guy seems to know a lot about street walkers all over the USA.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061230003
Austin really doesn’t have a street scene anymore, and the few that do exist should probably be avoided at all costs. <full body shiver >
Have to think the JW Marriott will be getting an uptick in "openminded men"...so Congress Avenue? LOL.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...n-weird-564829
Have to think the JW Marriott will be getting an uptick in "openminded men"...so Congress Avenue? LOL.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...n-weird-564829 Originally Posted by SecretE
^^^^^ There are NO words....... Yikes