Reviews

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am not sure how to understand this thread?

After 27 reviews it seems not to be a problem Guess it is the luck of the draw on if the people you see does them or not.....

The whole review special hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm So isn't that like New Eatery offering a food critic a Free Meal.?? I believe they try to go in and not tell them they are about to grade them?

The same with the secret shopper thing they try not to let the other people know they are about to get a rating?

I never understood it but hey I see it works for other providers.
And remember there are some people that only writes bad reviews .........
They will come sweety
Where is the entertainment value and fun in that majichands?
Thanks for the advice you guys. I have been trying to figure out how to get more reviews up, besides the one that i have up because i know the whole cbj thing run a lot of you off. For the record i am bbbj fellas as well

I might have to go and do one, she does have a nice a$$

ijs
I did respond sweetie! I have my number up for texts also in case I miss your email or get it a bit late! I got lots of messages about it so I extended the specials through the week! Thanks for all yalls advice!
So i'm not having the greatest luck getting reviews out of the hobbyists who have seen me and my regulars don't write them. As you can see I've been on here almost a year now and yes I try to limit the amount of hobbyists i've seen. Even stayed away from posting for a couple months but i've still been on here a bit with no reviews.

Everybody asks about reviews which is understandable considering it makes it easier for everyone to know what they're getting into. Anyways, I need reviewing if anyone has any advice for me.

Right now all I have is somebody mentioning that they enjoyed my bodyrub. lol

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=bailey Originally Posted by Bailey Blonde
I have a great idea: offer a free session after they give you a review! Bet that would work.
LOL That's ok. Thank you though.
I have a great idea: offer a free session after they give you a review! Bet that would work. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

Then NCNS the tards.