Alert! Scam in rome

Lmao. Says the person no where near Utica. Sorry. Are you traveling??? Originally Posted by Americhin
says the J*rkoff who has only been a member since 2017 and has absolutely NO CLUE on who's WHO, and what's WHAT, in the hobby ongoings in NY state !!!

gain some experience, momentum, and credibility before embarrassing yourself with stupid posts ......... just sayin!
and FYI .... I do travel throughout all over upstate NY . I Just don't have to advertise it, as im already established, with many yrs of experience and already made friends!!!
fuckin Randi....
says the J*rkoff who has only been a member since 2017 and has absolutely NO CLUE on who's WHO, and what's WHAT, in the hobby ongoings in NY state !!!

gain some experience, momentum, and credibility before embarrassing yourself with stupid posts ....... Originally Posted by Randilyn
You need to have at least as much experience as OSD or Paulie before you can start embarrassing yourself with stupid posts!!!
She used to dance at VJ's but was let go after she didn't show up for work (for previous owners) due to her being locked up. I personally will stay far away from this one. Ironic statement alert: she needs to get her life together before she continues in this business.
I'm sure that she and her buddies with hammers are just misunderstood...