Other site. Again?

Would love an invite to PACEPro. I'll even do a free photo shoot for one
I got a weird text saying now that other site down, go
To thehobbyverse.net and follow instructions?

WTF?

This is getting super strange
Apparently vice infiltrated oh2, so I think the owners shut it down for everyone's safety.
Any site similar to oh2? Kinda miss those ads on that site
Interesting…if vice infiltrated oh2 then I worry getting text to my hobby burner number inviting me to join The Hobby Verse.

I’ll stay here…..
Interesting…if vice infiltrated oh2 then I worry getting text to my hobby burner number inviting me to join The Hobby Verse.

I’ll stay here….. Originally Posted by BigTex6
I looked at website. They want a hobby phone # to register.
Also looks to be a subscription based site for men. Of course it says free right now
Apparently vice infiltrated oh2, so I think the owners shut it down for everyone's safety. Originally Posted by Hypesuh

Where did you hear this? Thats the obvious nail in the coffin if true.
RIP to OH2

But PACE and TheHobbyVerse.net look OK.

Guess I’ll renew my P411 subscription
My ignorance but what is Pace?
ECCIE needs to get back to where it was at a few years ago. Take over the throne.
ECCIE needs to get back to where it was at a few years ago. Take over the throne. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Make
Eccie
Great
Again
Where did you hear this? Thats the obvious nail in the coffin if true. Originally Posted by milflover1287
Vice is on every site so that doesn't affect anything.
  • bbkid
  • 09-13-2022, 06:46 AM
Guess I need to put TWO quarters in the ass kicking machine! Even with all the problems that site has been experiencing, I had all of my contact information there. Can't believe that I am this stupid.

Yes, you can call me dumbass now...........
^^^
When you feel like beating yourself up remember the Astros are 6 games up on the Yankees for 1st place in the AL.

**Instant SMILE**
I got a weird text saying now that other site down, go
To thehobbyverse.net and follow instructions?

WTF?

This is getting super strange Originally Posted by BigTex6
I got that text as well. I post my number so that's no big deal, but where did they get your number from?