Dallas Weatherman Resigns Over Facebook Comment

yeah, but he did beg for his life, saying "hands up don't shoot" right before the Cop blew him away.

oh wait.. that was all manufactured bullshit.. I heard that repeated so much, I almost fell for it.

and why was Sandra Bland's Mom there onstage? she wasn't shot, and the evidence says nobody killed her. playing the woman card? I would bet many black guys died within days of being jailed, as she did, and we didn't hear anything from their parent(s)..

Ms. Bland has some serious oratory skills, however. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yeah. People hang themselves all the time for minor traffic offenses.
I don't think they want to 'own' it.

Seems The AA are just looking to find more reasons to be offended. They do not own the word Thug, and I insist they stop being hurt by it.

thug
θʌɡ/
noun
a violent person, especially a criminal.
"he was attacked by a gang of thugs"
synonyms: ruffian, hoodlum, bully boy, bully, bandit, mugger, gangster, terrorist, gunman, murderer, killer, hitman, assassin, hooligan, vandal, Yardie; More
historical
a member of an organization of robbers and assassins in India. Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travellers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s. Originally Posted by Iam45
You prefer ruffian?
You prefer ruffian? Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe they should be called gentlemen.
Maybe they should be called gentlemen. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
In the case of Michael Brown, you call robbing a store and pushing around the store owner gentlemanly?
Yeah. People hang themselves all the time for minor traffic offenses. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Smart Aleck.. why would the jailers kill her? for what?

her life was in a negative spiral from what I have read.. maybe she didn't like her vision of the future?

you are a Simpleton. Mr.ECCIE race-baiter, who doesn't contribute anything except racial shit..
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2016, 10:48 AM
I have not read the story but the word thug is not the "n" word which is used by our youth today even if they're not black.
Smart Aleck.. why would the jailers kill her? for what?

her life was in a negative spiral from what I have read.. maybe she didn't like her vision of the future?

you are a Simpleton. Mr.ECCIE race-baiter, who doesn't contribute anything except racial shit.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How am I 'race baiting', you dumb son of a bitch! All the bullshit said in here would be said whether I was here or not. You fuckers just hate that anyone says something against YOUR bullshit.

That woman's life wasn't fucking spiraling out of control. It's bullshit like this that makes you hellhound fuckers so annoying to listen to.

Tell me again, WHAT'S THE MURDER COUNT for all these black 'thugs'??

Compare that to any group of 'other people' and explain to me again why a cigar thief, traffic offender, and a cigarette seller DESERVED TO DIE!!!

Damn, you sons of bitches make me fucking sick!!!
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 12.04.20 PM.png (680.1 KB, 189 views)
Justify the 42-0 'Murder Count'.

Meanwhile, the side of KILLERS are still alive, and the side with 0 murders are DEAD!!

Explain, you piece of shit!!!

Better yet, do something you're good at...and say something STUPID!!
Randall how can you possibly defend Michael Brown? Freddy Gray all six cops aquitted. Must have really fucked you up that 3 of the cops were black including the driver of the Van. In the illustration above apprehended/murdered can you please tell us how many resisted arrest. I remember several years ago right here in Dallas a city accountant was forced to resign because he used the word "Nigardly". Nigardly is a real word that means miserly or tight with money. The blacks on the city council demanded his resignation because the word sounded like nigger. That is the PC crap that is making people like me very upset.
He shouldn't have said it but it is the truth.

Why are they trying to make these guys look like innocent little lambs.

Michael brown was caught on canera robbing a store and throwing around an old man right before his confrontation with police. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Wow. We are quick to give the news guy a break. But Micheal Brown had it coming? Is that what u are saying?
I agree! I hate smug people.
Justify the 42-0 'Murder Count'.

Meanwhile, the side of KILLERS are still alive, and the side with 0 murders are DEAD!!

Explain, you piece of shit!!!

Better yet, do something you're good at...and say something STUPID!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Its because their head is so far up their own ass to get it.
Schläger ist kein Rassen Epitheton
[Thug is not a racial epithet]