Chicago suburb set to pay reparations, but not all on board

You are conflating Chinese people in China with the brave ones who immigrated here. I hardly value obedience over liberty, nor I am the least bit "docile" but you don't hear me whining about "Racist America" or at least not since we actually got our equal rights along with everyone else due to the battles we fought during the civil rights era of the 60-70s which I was a part of.

Some people just can't accept the fact they won. Have any of you noticed where almost all the "Anti Asian American" incidents are occurring? Well it's not here in REDNECK Texas and very little of it is being perpetrated by white people. It's happening mainly in the WOKE cities of the East and West coast and I think you know what race most of the thugs committing these crimes are. Hint, it's not redneck white people Originally Posted by GaGambler

The so called BIG CITY TALL BUILDING INSURANCE SELLING PEOPLE who hide in tall building doing this period/time from death/hit jobs. FLOODING, FIRE, COLD, ETC.
The so called BIG CITY TALL BUILDING INSURANCE SELLING PEOPLE who hide in tall building doing this period/time from death/hit jobs. FLOODING, FIRE, COLD, ETC. Originally Posted by lolhahaha

go .. away .. now. CJOHNNY54 .. i got your money. u won't get it back.

BAHHAAAAA
? CATCH 22 F 22, FUC THOSE VETS
? CATCH 22 F 22, FUC THOSE VETS Originally Posted by lolhahaha

if you say so
popping me off the stack