Tara Evans

I have no special knowledge in this area, but it's amazing what you can find in a minute or so with the search function:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2713757
TARA

At least she'd liven the place up
Sexy Tara retired? Damn.
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2021, 11:58 AM
I remember the review one time where the reviewer said " when the door opened I thought maybe I was seeing the wrong Tara Evans" LOL! Originally Posted by cage196
That's what happens whenever whores use blurring or hide their face, I've seen her face and it didn't match the body.

Some tricks don't care though, they'll lick a 80 year granny whore, or get blown by a 300lbs fugly beast.0 standards to bust that nut.
That's what happens whenever whores use blurring or hide their face, I've seen her face and it didn't match the body.

Some tricks don't care though, they'll lick a 80 year granny whore, or get blown by a 300lbs fugly beast.0 standards to bust that nut. Originally Posted by BLM69
agreed. Sad state of the hobby we are in.
I have always taken great pride in the fact that I am the one who nicknamed her ‘Horseface’ Evans...To be honest, it was a partial accident. I felt she always had a bit of a horse head shape and I was insulting her on a threAD of hers and accidentally wrote HorseFace instead of HorseHead and I just let it roll.

And now you know the rest of the NEIGH!
  • grail
  • 11-17-2021, 07:34 PM
Just hilarious to me that even after retirement she still elicits this type of reaction and that everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about. I salute you Tara Evans, you crazy psychotic b*tch.

• BLM69
  • 11-17-2021, 11:06 PM
Just hilarious to me that even after retirement she still elicits this type of reaction and that everyone knows exactly who I'm talking about. I salute you Tara Evans, you crazy psychotic b*tch.

Originally Posted by grail
She did go through dozens of bans and multiple retirements, I wouldn't be surprised if she made a comeback, with the current talent pool available these days, new talent is welcomed
Some tricks don't care though, they'll lick a 80 year granny whore, or get blown by a 300lbs fugly beast.0 standards to bust that nut. Originally Posted by BLM69
Hey man, why do you gotta throw Chung Tran under the bus like that?

Gulity...
I got the worst rug burns of my life fucking her on the floor in her “office suite”. Hard to hide em. Maybe BSC but was one helluva ride.
She's dead. Hundreds of members from this site attended her funeral, just so we could piss on her grave.

It was an awesome get together and was catered by Fuzzy's Taco's. Originally Posted by slubby
She did enjoy watersports
what a stupid and disrespectful post.

And overall a dumb thread. She is no longer here, and it is truly no ones business where she is or what she is doing. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
One of her pocket mods I presume?

Lighten up. It's called a parody and she dug her own grave with her antics.
One of her pocket mods I presume?

Lighten up. It's called a parody and she dug her own grave with her antics. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You mean one of her SIMPS. right?

You should get an infraction for disrespecting the staff.

Not all of the staff fell for her crap and ended up in her pocket.
She is retired. She had her friends. She made her friends smile. We wish her the best.