Let the truth be told

Dfwsoccor,

You've made the claim that you are new to all this, so let me offer you a small piece of humble advice:

Blow it off. You had me with your earlier posting during which you let her remain anonymous. Then you (likely) took some advice and posted the review. Now, she's got her side.

You'd be inclined to put her on blast. You might think, as a Newbie, that perhaps you need to be sure the record is clear - about you, etc., etc. I'd move on. You've gotten wet. (Welcome to the party, pal! <--movie?) With your 411 Ok, you are on your way.

Hey, go get provider #2. After, you'll feel right fine about it all.

Later!

(p.s. Anyone ever heard of a "studio" with no-furniture rooms? "Yeah, I'd like the room with only the grungy blanket on the floor please." She didn't deny it either. Just saying...)
Is this selena responding ? DFwsoccer go see Jessica Utr and let her rock your world
Dfw I am with you!!!! Originally Posted by jessica
Dang, it's all good now for the soccerdude.

Run, don't walk, to see her.
Has she addressed the charging $300+ to fuck on the floor part yet?

I bet had he gotten the chance to meet UTR Jessica instead, his start to the hobby world would have been an amazing time based on all the reviews. Instead, he has to deal with all of this for no reason. That's sad.

Selena, you should be ashamed of yourself charging that much money for such poor incall conditions. Why would you work in a place of such poor quality?
@ LoveNHorny: As I mentioned in this post already... from what I remember (Back in the day) Silk-n-Satin has 'empty' rooms. Plus a 'Line-Up'. Now if its still open there is another 'studio' just up HH north of Royal starts with a K. Never been in though. I think those are the last of the 'model studios' in that area.
Dang, it's all good now for the soccerdude.

Run, don't walk, to see her. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1 All the other shit won't matter after that.
Ok, cool. Thx Atticus. I almost always read everyone's reply, in a thread, before deciding to post myself, but I must've missed it.

Line-ups, yes. Empty rooms, eh, good to know those are a dying breed. But either way, this OP didn't get what he was expecting for his 300+ newbie effort.
Dfwsoccor,

You've made the claim that you are new to all this, so let me offer you a small piece of humble advice:

Blow it off. You had me with your earlier posting during which you let her remain anonymous. Then you (likely) took some advice and posted the review. Now, she's got her side.

You'd be inclined to put her on blast. You might think, as a Newbie, that perhaps you need to be sure the record is clear - about you, etc., etc. I'd move on. You've gotten wet. (Welcome to the party, pal! <--movie?) With your 411 Ok, you are on your way.

Hey, go get provider #2. After, you'll feel right fine about it all.

Later!

(p.s. Anyone ever heard of a "studio" with no-furniture rooms? "Yeah, I'd like the room with only the grungy blanket on the floor please." She didn't deny it either. Just saying...) Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
Ok, cool. Thx Atticus. I almost always read everyone's reply, in a thread, before deciding to post myself, but I must've missed it.

Line-ups, yes. Empty rooms, eh, good to know those are a dying breed. But either way, this OP didn't get what he was expecting for his 300+ newbie effort. Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
All that said, I still think the better idea is your original one - move on down the road. The wreck is over, the tow trucks have come & gone. Nothing to see here, nothing to be gained by driving past the scene of the accident. All parties have spoken (and maybe more than should of, including moi.) Time for the Mods to lock this one perhaps?
This thread has been interesting...I had almost forgotten the carpet burn ho houses on Harry Hines. Busted many a nut at Silk 'n Satin...those were the days...
A negative review was written. Honest reviews are welcome here. That did not seem to be enough. The reviewer wrote a long Coed thread on the same session to continue the slam. With only one review to his credit, it was not too difficult to see who he was slamming again.

The provider wrote a very polite rebuttal. The reviewer felt that he must also slam her there. Two threads were not enough.

When a provider writes a rebuttal to a review it is customary to immediately close both threads. That is to prevent ongoing he said/she said and "helpful" comments from all of us who were not there and do not know shit from wild honey about this situation. I regret that I have been busy and just now looked into this one. These should have been closed immediately, long before all the BS.

I am closing all three threads. If someone higher up the food chain disagrees with my judgement, it will reopen.

Torito