Alert! A Found Video of the Poker Tournament!

Greetings all,
Just checking in sorry I missed this out this time. I will have to catch a game later in the year. So I downloaded the "video" and it was a rolling stones song. If it was suspose to be I guess it's an event related joke. If not perhaps someone can tell me how to see it as the flicker download does not work either.

Stay safe and see you all later.
That was some funny shit- thanks for the making me lmao

Thanks TexasGator for sending me the link via email so I could view it.

The more I think about that night.. comes to mind. lol

Maddy
https://www.yousendit.com/download/b...Z1BveE5jR0E9PQ

The Long Version, good for 100 downloads or one week. Whatever comes first.

Undoubtedly, the semi-nude pic of BDS on the balcony of an unidentified Houston hotel (awful photography of a beautiful subject, btw) violated the Photobucket "terms of service."

Originally Posted by TexasGator
Actually it was the opening scene which is copyrighted. I have posted vidoes with naked ladies before.
Nice work, Louie. Appreciate you pointing out I was merely one to "find out what really happened," as apposed to a participant. I am ashamed of all of you whose involvement in this debauchery is now chronicled. [shakes head]
I was not there. The video has no evidence of me being there.
  • Satin
  • 01-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Maddy you were great that night baby don't worry...lol

Cyndee too...what's up baby girl?
BL,
Apparently the one week was used up in less than 36 hrs! LOL Is there any other way I can see this?

abdclub
  • eve
  • 01-18-2011, 11:14 AM
I wanna see....lol I had Fun.... BTW..lol
This should still work

If the above link does not work, you can paste the following address into your browser:http://www.yousendit.com/download/bF...Z1BveE5jR0E9PQ
  • bbkid
  • 01-18-2011, 06:45 PM
OMG - I'm dying here, Louie. That is fucking classic.
(sure wish Mrs. kid would let me get out at night and attend one of your poker parties)
  • eve
  • 01-19-2011, 09:12 PM
That was funny!!!!!!....lol