Question for the Men (ladies, feel free to comment also)

If I plan to hobby that day I make sure I manscape along with basic hygiene. There have been times when an opportunity presents itself and I wasn't prepped to hobby that day but I still pick up a stick of gum or something, stop at a bathroom somewhere and get my game face on before I hit the incall. Nothing like a lady seeing you for the first time and have them tell you that you look good (and mean it)
I wouldn't actually do it, but there is an evil part of me that would like to see the expression on a provider's face if I brought the donation in all pennies...

But I think I'd wear myself out just carrying them in...

Originally Posted by hotindallas
Lmao that would be funny HID. I actually have got some donations in all ones with the bank money strap bands on it, but I never dit it if the donation was over $300
If I plan to hobby that day I make sure I manscape along with basic hygiene. There have been times when an opportunity presents itself and I wasn't prepped to hobby that day but I still pick up a stick of gum or something, stop at a bathroom somewhere and get my game face on before I hit the incall. Nothing like a lady seeing you for the first time and have them tell you that you look good (and mean it) Originally Posted by txboi817
Same here txboi, I travel with a toiletrie bag that I keep all my good shit in.
NO on the flossing prior to your appt.
unless you are NOT going to perform cunnilingus. flossing can open up your gums/pockets and let all kinds of stuff in.

lightly brush and use anti-septic oral rinse (contains cetylpyridinium). Originally Posted by pmdelites
But yes to flossing as part of your regular self-care regimen. If you do, you won’t need to floss right before the session. If you don’t, then your breath will still smell like ass regardless.
But yes to flossing as part of your regular self-care regimen. If you do, you won’t need to floss right before the session. If you don’t, then your breath will still smell like ass regardless. Originally Posted by TinMan
Reminds me of this scene from the movie Con Air:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqRSN6d8RU

On a serious note, I really appreciate all of y'alls comments. Thanks!! I'm pleasantly surprised that it hasn't degenerated into a bunch of BS like so many threads here do today.

Nothing like a fresh shower man ...
I always have what ever you need ... Soap for men . mouth wash and yes little cups to use for the mouth wash, so do drink it out of the bottle ,
wash cloths and towels , clean sheets I put down just for us ,
I treat it like I'm going out for a date. Cut my nails and manscape the night before, then shower, wash my hair, shave, brush my teeth, put on clean clothes and some cologne, and then I'm good to go.