Dreams DO come True!

Welcome back Ms. Candi Staxx!...
Welcome back hun, will be good to see you again when you swing by.
This is definitely going to be the best news heard here in Hobbyland for 2017.

BTW, I thought the mailman waved the white flag of surrender with the avalanche of PM you received during your time away.
Welcome back beautiful! Congratulations on your accomplishments.
^^^^^ !!!
Never had the pleasure to meet you. Hopefully we can this time! Welcum back;-)!!!!!!!!!
+1-Welcome back, glad you are well

I did enjoy the time we spent together
Welcome Back, Candi!

Wow, all these beautiful ladies coming to town. Candi Staxx and Ms Francisca. Sounds like a busy month. Oh and Sonya,I've been paying attention and I hope I can help you have a great 2017 gorgeous. Thanks ladies.
Holy crap!

Has hell frozen over? Are dogs sleeping with cats? Are the planets in alignment?

Must be cuz she's coming back. Aghhh the mammaries.

Welcome!

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
NO because TRUMP WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back Ms Candi, I wish you the best on whatever you do in your life ...I hope to see you soon, take care.
You know, I was just thinking how I should take a break from the hobby and this happens! Welcome back my dear! Looking forward to seeing you
Welcome back sweetheart. I was glad I got to meet you before you left...and now my fellow female stripper ethuiast is back. Let me know if you feel like throwing money at girls sometime!
I had sacrificed so many chickens. Well... they were frozen and made delicious dinners. but it obviously worked.
Welcome back.
Time to break out my incall and outcall bag

See Candi review for reference- LOL