Hetch Hetchy and Liberal Fraticide

• WTF
  • 01-30-2014, 02:25 PM
God Damn you ' what if ' muther fuckers are gay!
It is a matter of restoring a magnificent valley to its natural state. So, billions will be spent on that so a few people can camp out, billions in electricity will be lost, and San Francisco will dry up. Classic liberal mindset and lack of intelligence. An alternate title would be "The False Prophets of Environmentalism". Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I suppose we are going to have to wait until October 2014 to get some more relief.
This isn't discussion. It's a cry for attention. This thread died in August. With all due respect, JL, bring something new (and less aggressive) to the table, please.
This isn't discussion. It's a cry for attention. This thread died in August. With all due respect, JL, bring something new (and less aggressive) to the table, please. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can't wait until October, the apparent month for Jewish Defection.
I believe my aggressive ways are diverting attention from the liberal disconnect with reality so aptly demonstrated here. California is in a hundred year drought, liberals want to destroy a water supply and hydroelectric dam that is a blessing to mankind solely to restore a campground dressed up as a wonder of nature, and nobody is pointing out how this type of thinking destroys the rationality of our civilization.
We need both sides to argue this point, because we can neither use or save all our resources. I don't see the need for the bitterness and anger, but I guess its bound to happen.

For what it is worth, one of the most respected voices for the right hails from the 'Frisco area.

We need both sides to argue this point, because we can neither use or save all our resources. I don't see the need for the bitterness and anger, but I guess its bound to happen.

For what it is worth, one of the most respected voices for the right hails from the 'Frisco area.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
radical environmentalists are uncompromising.

they are not content with the traditional view of resource conservation and would vehemently and physically disagree with your statement that "we can neither use of save all our resources".

they aren't excess but you (others) are excess

they hold to a reordering of society and that nature or mother earth is sacred, they wish to enjoy it without you or your kids messing up their view
radical environmentalists are uncompromising.

they are not content with the traditional view of resource conservation and would vehemently and physically disagree with your statement that "we can neither use of save all our resources".

they aren't excess but you (others) are excess

they hold to a reordering of society and that nature or mother earth is sacred, they wish to enjoy it without you or your kids messing up their view Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm not disagreeing, but that those who wish to protect have to vocalize their point, whereas those to the other extreme can silently consume, litter, and waste without arguing for it. There are extremists to both sides.