So which has the better PC game: A lesbian who wants a haircut or a Muslim barber who doesn’t want to give it to her?

Coming from anyone else in this forum I would have thought it was business as usual. Coming from the identical twin brother of JD Idiot, I find it quite comical.

IB wouldn't know a cognitive skill if it jumped up and bit him on his dead ass! Originally Posted by bigtex
Isn't it quaint how BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat so readily associates his "cognitive skills" as a product deriving from his ass.
deriving from his ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was "deriving from" your ass, not mine.

Yet another example of IB's total lack of cognitive skills with a dose of zero comprehension ability mixed in.
Hey dumb ass it was your ass, not mine.

Yet another example of IB's lack of cognitive skills with a dose of zero comprehension ability mixed in. Originally Posted by bigtex
Your observation skills are as fucked-up as your intellectual skills, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: you're the only ass posting here this morning.
you're the only ass posting here this morning. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh really? Who is it that is posting for your dumb ass?

Your observation skills are as fucked-up as your intellectual skills, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat: you're the only ass posting here this morning. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I've got a great idea!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB should first turn around, bend over and look between his legs into the mirror behind him.

Only then will he be able to get an excellent look at a true dumb ass!
I've got a great idea!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB should first turn around, then bend over and look between his legs into the mirror behind him.

Only then will he be able to get an excellent look at a true dumb ass! Originally Posted by bigtex
Only when you're standing in front of said mirror, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.
I think you might be missing the real point of gay wedding ceremonies (as well as gay pride parades and similar forms of anal expulsive exhibitionism). When a person's main motivation in life is to outrage the sensibilities of the straights, a little feces in the frosting is probably just the icing on the cake (so to speak). Originally Posted by roaringfork
Do you actually think there is some vast gay conspiracy to outrage straights? Listen to Glen Beck much?

I think maybe they want to marry so they can visit each other in the hospital when sick, or get healthcare through their spouses employers, or inherit property without fighting the family of their spouse, or not get evicted from an apartment when their spouse dies, or not be prevented from terminating useless life support of their brain dead spouse.

You know, all the things straights take for granted.

There are probably 10-12 million gays in our 310+ million population. I don't think they are all marching in jock straps in Greenwich village.
Do you actually think there is some vast gay conspiracy to outrage straights? Listen to Glen Beck much?

I think maybe they want to marry so they can visit each other in the hospital when sick, or get healthcare through their spouses employers, or inherit property without fighting the family of their spouse, or not get evicted from an apartment when their spouse dies, or not be prevented from terminating useless life support of their brain dead spouse.

You know, all the things straights take for granted.

There are probably 10-12 million gays in our 310+ million population. I don't think they are all marching in jock straps in Greenwich village. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Try telling a vocal advocate of the LBGT community that they are a minority of only 3% to 4% of the population (your estimate) and more likely than not they'll be in your face reciting numbers and percentages from Kinsey's fucked-up study. The more militant in the LBGT community mean to impose their perverted definition of "normal" -- by hook and crook -- on the rest of society; that is a "conspiracy".
Try telling a vocal advocate of the LBGT community that they are a minority of only 3% to 4% of the population (your estimate) and more likely than not they'll be in your face reciting numbers and percentages from Kinsey's fucked-up study. The more militant in the LBGT community mean to impose their perverted definition of "normal" -- by hook and crook -- on the rest of society; that is a "conspiracy". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Uh, no. Conspiracies, by their nature, are SECRET.

The LBGT militants may be in-your-face and obnoxious, but they definitely are not secretive. You can read about what they want on their pamphlets, websites, and protest signs. Or listen to them scream.

That's not a conspiracy, that is a political movement.

And read my posts above about hospital visits, inheritance, healthcare, etc. What part of that seems like a "perverted definition of normal"? It sounds like exactly the kinds of things that straights have.

You can't separate what they do in bed from what they do outside of bed. No one is asking you to approve of homosexual acts. Just ignore that and give them the same access to spousal rights as straights. Is that so fucking difficult?

It must disturb you greatly to see that even the liberal Canuks recognize and hold in disdain your Politically Correct, lib-retard agenda.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WTF is a Canuk, Merriam-Webster? Are you talking about Canadians, because if you did, your ignorant misspelling only magnifies your hamheadedness, you gay fuck doll wannabe. If you're talking about someone else, then you need to specify what the fuck you're saying. It may come as a shock, but most people here don't give two shits about your current stream of verbal diarrhea, so how can they be expected to keep up with the bloviation of the moments.

Your HUFF awaits, Shitheart.
Uh, no. Conspiracies, by their nature, are SECRET.

The LBGT militants may be in-your-face and obnoxious, but they definitely are not secretive. You can read about what they want on their pamphlets, websites, and protest signs. Or listen to them scream.

That's not a conspiracy, that is a political movement.

And read my posts above about hospital visits, inheritance, healthcare, etc. What part of that seems like a "perverted definition of normal"? It sounds like exactly the kinds of things that straights have.

You can't separate what they do in bed from what they do outside of bed. No one is asking you to approve of homosexual acts. Just ignore that and give them the same access to spousal rights as straights. Is that so fucking difficult? Originally Posted by ExNYer
"Agenda" is the more correct word. For example, do you accept Dr. Clarence Arthur Tripp's, a former member of the LBGT community, revisionist thesis that Abraham Lincoln was *gay*?
...and the Muslim is a post op TS while the lesbian is blind with a service dog that the Muslim won't let into the store because they are filthy animals.

Check and mate.
"Agenda" is the more correct word. For example, do you accept Dr. Clarence Arthur Tripp's, a former member of the LBGT community, revisionist thesis that Abraham Lincoln was *gay*? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is there a difference between an agenda and a political movement? Don't all of them have agendas?

I know nothing about Tripp and I am not going to bother to find out. So I don't actually care about his thesis. But he is STILL entitled to his opinion, right?

But, either way, WHAT does that have to do with the rights of a gay person in 2014 to visit his/her partner in a hospital when the partner is sick? Or to inherit from that partner if they die? Or to get healthcare benefits.

Answer THOSE questions. Tripp is just a diversion.
Is there a difference between an agenda and a political movement? Don't all of them have agendas?

I know nothing about Tripp and I am not going to bother to find out. So I don't actually care about his thesis. But he is STILL entitled to his opinion, right?

But, either way, WHAT does that have to do with the rights of a gay person in 2014 to visit his/her partner in a hospital when the partner is sick? Or to inherit from that partner if they die? Or to get healthcare benefits.

Answer THOSE questions. Tripp is just a diversion. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Tripp's thesis is part of the LBGT agenda to wrongly revise and misrepresent history to "glorify" and promote their perverted lifestyle. As such, those lies -- not *opinions* -- have nothing to do with healthcare or finances and only serve to miseducate the American public.
Perverted lifestyle?

According to knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you it's perverted.

In fact the only people who still espouse that ignorant hatred are knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you.

Join the 21st century, you self loathing, gay fuck doll wannabe!
Perverted lifestyle?

According to knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you it's perverted.

In fact the only people who still espouse that ignorant hatred are knuckle dragging, bible thumping, sheet wearing shitheads like you.

Join the 21st century, you self loathing, gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So that's your "coming out of the closet speech", Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

per·vert·ed adjective \pər-ˈvər-təd\ : having or showing sexual desires that are considered not normal or acceptable.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perverted