Upscale Furniture

• Sonya
  • 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Exactly. I'd rather wait for exactly what I want than get a replica and be unsatisfied. I'm patient, ill wait.
So you have no material possessions that make you happy? Originally Posted by Sonya
No. Only necessity. Wu Wei my dear. But your path is not my path.Unless you seek the path.
  • Sonya
  • 04-21-2014, 09:01 PM
No. Only necessity. Wu Wei my dear. But your path is not my path.Unless you seek the path. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
No my path isn't yours. And while we women aren't possessions exactly I'd argue you pay for us and we hopefully make you happy.
No my path isn't yours. And while we women aren't possessions exactly I'd argue you pay for us and we hopefully make you happy. Originally Posted by Sonya
I hold no illusions this is a lesson I've not overcome.....yet.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-25-2014, 07:19 AM
  • RoxyG
  • 04-25-2014, 07:26 AM
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62417144809364549/

Is this the bed you're looking for?
  • Sonya
  • 04-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Omg Roxy!!! That's my bed. Oh I adore you. I get that bed and I promise you can sit on my face til you are fully satisfied. Lol or let me take you to dinner. Agggh :-)
  • Sonya
  • 04-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Oh damn. Yes its the second one I'm looking for. King.
  • Sonya
  • 04-25-2014, 07:44 AM
For those that don't know in my personal life I'm very into bdsm. Problem with most poster beds is the post aren't sturdy enough, tall enough, to be tied to. This bed is sturdy, tall and has notched places in the post for multiple bondage positions.It's also high off the ground so perfect for a tall girl like me to be bent over on it. This bed is a sex toy.
Henredon is a tad overrated in my humble opinion, but that's me. I think for the spend there are equally gorgeous pieces available. And as to construction, I can also think of some slightly less expensive and yet higher quality (both in terms of build as well as materials used). However, that being said - what Brooke stated is very important...

Whatever you do, shoot for the one you want. Don't buy a knock-off Crown Mark or Yuan Tai piece that looks EXACTLY like what you saw. Get the real deal and be done.

As to mattresses - I stick with Hästens - nothing less than them. The Hästens has the unique quality of thorough construction and the natural materials used and durability allow them to keep far, far, far longer than any other mattress. Also, as something I recently found out, the natural array of materials used on a Hästens mattress act as a natural beg bug repellent (if you ever fear that kind of thing).

Also, from experience, they are superb when hosting multiple persons for a swinging good time.
  • Sonya
  • 04-28-2014, 08:07 PM
The cost isnt really a concern. I fell for this bed in particular. And this will be my personal bed. Actually only had one Man in my bed in 5 years. Picky lil princess.
The cost isnt really a concern. I fell for this bed in particular. And this will be my personal bed. Actually only had one Man in my bed in 5 years. Picky lil princess. Originally Posted by Sonya
Picky is good - it means you know what you like. I tend to label picky people as people I would much rather associate with. At least you know where you - and they - stand.
  • Sonya
  • 04-29-2014, 11:12 AM
Im of the mind my home is my childrens sanctuary. A Man has to be pretty damn especial to be invited there.