Remember the crud?

You gave bigklan the Grand Dragon of the (KKK)D a PASS too... HUH? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am not up to speed on the nicknames so I am not sure what you meant by this.
I am not up to speed on the nicknames so I am not sure what you meant by this. Originally Posted by slingblade

This is a good example of a Ozombie starting shit. see post #2.
This is a good example of a Ozombie starting shit. see post #2. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I do not see how I gave anyone a pass. No one on the thread called me a name
My post did not call out anyone, it simply put into perspective that like most iissue's in America nobody even attempts to get the facts before they start blaming somebody.
Common sense that when you're tracking an outbreak of a disease that you try to find out the location where the carriers came from. It is in Kansas City, Chicago, Boston, and Rhode Island among others. Did the White House send children to those locations? We don't know but should. They aren't saying. The White House is intentionally getting in the way of the investigation. Someone reminded me that Gulf War participants went through the same thing. Does this mean the disease is of Middle Eastern origin? Maybe but we don't know because the White House is preventing an investigation. It is curious....to those with a brain and without an agenda.
Fucking Judy, and it is the white house blocking a investigate. He must not watch the news. Retard...
Common sense that when you're tracking an outbreak of a disease that you try to find out the location where the carriers came from. It is in Kansas City, Chicago, Boston, and Rhode Island among others. Did the White House send children to those locations? We don't know but should. They aren't saying. The White House is intentionally getting in the way of the investigation. Someone reminded me that Gulf War participants went through the same thing. Does this mean the disease is of Middle Eastern origin? Maybe but we don't know because the White House is preventing an investigation. It is curious....to those with a brain and without an agenda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Have they been blocking it for over 50 years?
This is what I'm talking about. JD brings up a fairly serious situation, and BigAssShits immediately posts some unrelated gibberish, and the thread goes way off track. It simply compounds his stupidity. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"A fairly serious situation"? What situation would that be? That the admiral wants to reminisce about that running sore he had on his mouth after blowing another swabbo on whatever boat he was supposedly floating around on out in the Persian Gulf back in the day? "War" veteran my ass.

More bullshit posting from the dunce.
Common sense that when you're tracking an outbreak of a disease that you try to find out the location where the carriers came from. It is in Kansas City, Chicago, Boston, and Rhode Island among others. Did the White House send children to those locations? We don't know but should. They aren't saying. The White House is intentionally getting in the way of the investigation. Someone reminded me that Gulf War participants went through the same thing. Does this mean the disease is of Middle Eastern origin? Maybe but we don't know because the White House is preventing an investigation. It is curious....to those with a brain and without an agenda. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Common sense? WTF would you know about that? You are a certifiable lunatic who should seek psychiatric counseling......the White House is sending children to Kansas City, Chicago, Boston and Rhode Island to spread some mysterious disease? And....and....and.....THEY AREN'T EVEN ADMITTING TO IT?!? Those clever bastards.....

Dunce.
"A fairly serious situation"? What situation would that be? That the admiral wants to reminisce about that running sore he had on his mouth after blowing another swabbo on whatever boat he was supposedly floating around on out in the Persian Gulf back in the day? "War" veteran my ass.

More bullshit posting from the dunce. Originally Posted by timpage
Well, I'd like to find out the source and the remedy for this. But I don't think Obama is planting diseased children around the country to spread the disease. That's a bit much, I'll admit.
If this was a dry run (and even if it isn't) the terrorists now know that if they infect the children at the border the government will ship them all across the country without doing due diligence on the medical screening. The government will stonewall anyone trying to find out where the children went (so they can be traced back to where they came from). They also have an idea on how fast this disease spreads. Now just change it up to a disease that affects adults and is deadly....
Now just change it up to a disease that affects adults and is deadly.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thank you Mr. Jerry Fletcher for another of your timely updates!
Seems like the problem would have started at the point of entry. Nor thousands of miles away.
The "diseased immigrant" bullshit is truly disgusting and abhorrent. Typical hater argument with no substantive validity. I rarely make Hitler or Nazi analogies but frankly, that's what this is comparable to: one of the never-ending refrains from the Nazi propaganda machine relating to the Jews was that they were dirty and carried disease. Some things never change, and one of those things is the capacity of small-minded intolerant bigots to be small-minded intolerant bigots.
Well, I'd like to find out the source and the remedy for this. But I don't think Obama is planting diseased children around the country to spread the disease. That's a bit much, I'll admit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
"A bit much"? More like the blathering of somebody who has completely lost touch with reality.
According to the loudest mouths among the Obaminable Faithful in this forum ..... Obama ALWAYS gets a pass.

They are a bit SLOW ... so blaming Bush somehow... will begin ..

....well .. sometime. It's almost inevitable. Originally Posted by LexusLover
OK, LLIdiot. Please explain exactly and factually how Obama is responsible for this.