Sean Hannity And Sen. Lindsey Graham Agree Michael Avenatti Deserves The Presumption Of Innocence

Sez me too!

Avenatti is a sexual predator and a misogynist.

I think he should cop a plea, give up his law license, and apologize to Justice Kavanaugh.

Otherwise, he gets a fair trial and takes his chances. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Cop a plea and give up his law license, lol. Do you know something the rest of us don't Fred

Vaginaught lied out his ass about his diaries and what they meant. Hes a fraud and a liar
Kavanaugh is a Supreme Court Justice, and there ain't a damn thing Avenatti can do about it. Originally Posted by themystic
FTFY
I see a few possible scenario's as the left, IMO has proven to be better at game

- He did it and is a worse scumbag than he's already proven to be

- Someone on the right has decided to take the lefts approach and got the woman to agree to a beating for a big payout to nail this scumbag

- The left orchestrated the whole thing so they can say the right orchestrated the whole thing
I see a few possible scenario's as the left, IMO has proven to be better at game.... Originally Posted by SBKRacer
.... as California burns to the ground and bodies are uncovered.

And they shot themselves in the foot in Florida and Georgia, while the "food fight" in the House gets underway.

"Near-sighted" to the say the least. Amateurs in reality. Trump just "trumped" Pelosi!
Then Im sure they are OK to proceed with the Mueller investigation. You know since we are following the rules. All 17 of those indicted , (that haven't plead guilty) are presumed innocent. No one is above or below the law Originally Posted by themystic
Not to get off topic but those have been indicted had nothing to do with collusion and the process is tainted. Fruit of the poisoned tree...
Cop a plea and give up his law license, lol. Do you know something the rest of us don't Fred

Vaginaught lied out his ass about his diaries and what they meant. Hes a fraud and a liar Originally Posted by themystic
Well yes, a woman made the charge and must be believed regardless of the evidence.
Fruit of the poisoned tree... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The only "fruit" in the whole "Russian Collusion" bullshit is ...

... Mueller and the empty heads who believe it exists.
I see a few possible scenario's as the left, IMO has proven to be better at game

- He did it and is a worse scumbag than he's already proven to be

- Someone on the right has decided to take the lefts approach and got the woman to agree to a beating for a big payout to nail this scumbag

- The left orchestrated the whole thing so they can say the right orchestrated the whole thing Originally Posted by SBKRacer
I would go with the last sentence.

Vaginaught lied out his ass about his diaries and what they meant. Hes a fraud and a liar Originally Posted by themystic
I know a lot of things the rest of you people don't!
Like how not to start an uncontrollable fire?
Like how not to start an uncontrollable fire? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Exactly!!
The only "fruit" in the whole "Russian Collusion" bullshit is ...

... Mueller and the empty heads who believe it exists. Originally Posted by LexusLover
35 indictments for Trump & Friends- 2 years
0 Indictments Obama Admin- 8 years