Where have the Fort Worth providers gone?

Yeah for every 1 hot fw lady that is here there are about 20 better looking Dallas ladies. Currently, who is the hottest ft worth based provider in terms of just looks? Originally Posted by txboi817
Probably Seductive Carmen Rose.
I probably should have expanded that "who's the hottest..." question to Tarrant county. For some reason I though BlissofDFW and DanielleJ were based in Ft worth but I may be wrong. Never seen them but by the pics alone DAYUUUMMMMM...Carmen is pretty hot too...

I'm doing a quick scroll through my P411 and ReaganDrake is pretty damn hot as well
nicole aniston or pixie91(samantha fox)
are fort worth girls(H.E.B) along with Dallas Bella in H.E.B
I’ve been wanting to get another place on that side of the metroplex, I did great in the midcities when I had a place over that way. Still looking for a unicorn provider to share with as I don’t want to eat the entire cost of a second incall myself.
Put a Ft.worth board up. Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth
It's been tried, at least on a private basis. You'd have about five guys posting reviews, 10 or 15 more posting on review threads "Yeah, she's good," or "Stay away," and a whole bunch of people posting links and asking, "Does anyone know anything about her?"

As TinMan said, there's just not the interest or momentum.
I probably should have expanded that "who's the hottest..." question to Tarrant county. For some reason I though BlissofDFW and DanielleJ were based in Ft worth but I may be wrong. Never seen them but by the pics alone DAYUUUMMMMM...Carmen is pretty hot too...

I'm doing a quick scroll through my P411 and ReaganDrake is pretty damn hot as well Originally Posted by txboi817
I don’t think DanielleJ maintains an incall over here any longer.
I did better in N Ft Worth, even as just outcall. Makes some locations a bit far right now from here, and figuring out any sort of temp incall is difficult. (but maybe)
Every time I attempt Ft. Worth, it ends in disappointment. Heck.. back in June/July I was over there for 5 weeks and had about the same number of appointments as I typically had in 2 weeks on the Dallas side.
Bailey Boobs imo is the most down to earth friendly provider in FW that I have seen. Nice body,cute looking with great TCB.
I’m in Fort Worth
Every time I attempt Ft. Worth, it ends in disappointment. Heck.. back in June/July I was over there for 5 weeks and had about the same number of appointments as I typically had in 2 weeks on the Dallas side. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Exactly. My experience as well over the years.

Guys are always wanting ladies to be in the Fort Worth or MidCities area and yet over the past decade, twice I've had part time incalls there that were available 24/7 and never had the business to justify actually committing to an incall myself.

Love the area. Truly do. Some really wonderful men in Fort Worth as well. But gosh ... smaller and tough market.

Not enough business.

Just my opinion,
Elisabeth
Hottieashley90 should be in the running. She definitely a looker and her skills are just as amazing. Technically, she’s in Arlington but she’s one of Tarrant County’s gems.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?...493&styleid=22
I’m in the heb area and have no complaints. Dallas is definitely busier, but I have not had a shortage of clients.
Well if u haven’t seen my slim body u haven’t have the best
Is she even still around?

Bailey Boobs imo is the most down to earth friendly provider in FW that I have seen. Nice body,cute looking with great TCB. Originally Posted by goodolboy