OH2

If you include threADS, the Eccie count would be at least two thanks to two new ones posted in Dallas Coed this morning.
Are you using an Android phone to login?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2887376&page=3

Post # 36.

From this point forward, I will be collecting $1.00 USD from anyone who posts in a "OH2?" threAD.
  • BLM69
  • 12-12-2022, 09:33 PM
The sky is falling, OH2 is down (again)
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2887376&page=3

Post # 36.

From this point forward, I will be collecting $1.00 USD from anyone who posts in a "OH2?" threAD. Originally Posted by Anonymous01
No use fighting it. We are like moths to a flame lol.
  • Kmac
  • 12-13-2022, 09:46 AM
I've tried every trick that has worked before and some new ones and still not able to log on. I get a server timeout each time even if I get to the log in page.
Are you using an Android phone to login? Originally Posted by creekby
OH2 requires a carrier pigeon.
OH2 requires a carrier pigeon. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm using the Pony Express
Better connection if you use clay tablets and a sharp stick.... lol!
It's pretty slow alright....We're coming off the weekend and weekends are notoriously slow, but this particular weekend was slower than even recent ones.

So far today, there have been 5 ads placed so far (pretty damn low) on OH2 vs 1 on pacepro, zero on eccie and then 14 currently available on P411 (which is also seems low for this time of day/Monday) Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Uh .... did I miss something? I didn't think eccie was available for provider ads?
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2022, 04:43 PM
Uh .... did I miss something? I didn't think eccie was available for provider ads? Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
That would be a WK ads update for OH2 and PP, I always know when OH2 is down, we get them sites ambassadors and drama hookers back active on eccie 😂
Extremely slow but working.
I’m about give up on the site. When I used to be able to logon, I never knew when I would get knocked off. It’s not worth trying anymore.
It’s still as fucked up as a blind man’s tackle box, but if you use Puffin, at least you can get in.
I was able to get to the site, but I guess they don't like me anymore as my IP has been banned. Oh well...