guys, have you ever known a lady you really wanted to fuck, but she has a bitchy personality?

Hell that is exactly why I have wanted to fuck them .....because of their bitchy attitude!!!
Yes beautiful Tara Evans, that 3 minutes was a good day. I dont mean to brag but you gotta put your best foot forward right? ;-)
IMHO she's trying to hook you, and probably others. Whenever I encountered someone like this (and they were NOT under the grip of the grape) I would come across as being a nice man, and if she became even more surly, I would become even more pleasant.

It frustrated her even more. I enjoyed making her self distruct in front of everyone.
Yes beautiful Tara Evans, that 3 minutes was a good day. I dont mean to brag but you gotta put your best foot forward right? ;-) Originally Posted by meanstreak11
Yes you do sir.:-D
Knew one at my very first job...always had a negative opinion...aggressive without cause...easy to upset....went out with a group of friends and she tagged along....liquor helped to mellow her out but she still had that bitchy mouth going. I asked her if she had ever said anything nice in her entire life and she told me I was a real fuck. After that all I wanted to do was to poke her enough to make her explode and maybe walk out the door. When it worked and she stormed out I followed her....teasing her about why she was leaving...was she going to hold it against me that I was telling her the truth. When I caught up with her she spuin around and clocked me on the side of my head. Don't know what happed but I grabbed her..pushed her against the wall..filled my hand with one of her tiny tits and kissed while while grinding my cock on her belly. Half-an-hour later she wasn't saying anything..her mouth was full. Ended up fucking that bitch regularly for almost 2 years until her attitude wore me out.
Hell that is exactly why I have wanted to fuck them .....because of their bitchy attitude!!! Originally Posted by daveindallas
Absolutely...there was a thread on a supposedly bitchy, nutty Provider here earlier this year...just made me want to see her even more and I did. The session was hot, especially when I had her slap me.

Don't ask what's wrong with me, bitches.
just because one may come off as a bitch on the boards doesn't mean they are a bitch in person though

At this point, there's no telling how much bitching I'd put up with for a wife with a sweet, petite body and a great ass. Originally Posted by filbone
Ha Ha! Love It!
Something about wanting what you think you can't have
Judge Judy says bring it you Cock-Holsters
yup.... my SO, my FWB and a few others.. and so it goes
I know several who fit that profile
jimmy simpson titled/asked - "guys, have you ever known a lady you really wanted to fuck, but she has a bitchy personality?"
fortunately, NO!! there are a lot i've wanted to be with but if she's got a bitchy personality, i steer clear [see my last comment below].

There's a girl I work with that has a sweet little petite body. She has a great ass! But every time I need to ask her a question she gets all bitchy and starts lecturing me. She pisses me off but at the same time I want to fuck her so bad! Guess I'll just go jack off and imagine she's nice and sweet. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Knew one at my very first job...always had a negative opinion...aggressive without cause...easy to upset....went out with a group of friends and she tagged along....liquor helped to mellow her out but she still had that bitchy mouth going. I asked her if she had ever said anything nice in her entire life and she told me I was a real fuck. After that all I wanted to do was to poke her enough to make her explode and maybe walk out the door. When it worked and she stormed out I followed her....teasing her about why she was leaving...was she going to hold it against me that I was telling her the truth. When I caught up with her she spuin around and clocked me on the side of my head. Don't know what happed but I grabbed her..pushed her against the wall..filled my hand with one of her tiny tits and kissed while while grinding my cock on her belly. Half-an-hour later she wasn't saying anything..her mouth was full. Ended up fucking that bitch regularly for almost 2 years until her attitude wore me out. Originally Posted by txcwby6
jimmy, maybe do what txcwby6 did ... but be prepared for either a workplace sexual harassment action or a rape charge :^(

txcwby6, truth is stranger than fiction. what a memory!!

Yea, if she's that bitchy to him, imagine what her husband has to put up with?
She needs to get her brains fucked out and maybe that will change her attitude? Originally Posted by hd
hd, if you believe that, i've got a bridge for sale, real cheap!!

LMFAO ... More than one. I enjoy the drama, as well as aiding my screening process.
It's weird i guess, but I prefer to pay, fuck and have a fun time with someone who'll make me feel like a decent human than deal with those who openly show their hate. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Exactly correct! Which begs the question, why would a guy honestly want to put up with the drama of a provider who complains and bitches? Do we not already pay for that at home, why should we pay for it (drama & bitchiness) in this world? Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
^^^^^^^^^^ DITTO!!!

for me, this sub-culture is an escape from real world reality. it's about delites.
when i detect b.s., hate, jealousy, bitchiness, delays, messiness, etc., i check to see if the provider has lots of redeeming qualities to decide if i want to go visit her again. i dont want negative encounters; i want deliteful encounters.

Another reason why I think all providers should lose the YMMV card of services they perform. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
well, just like all humans, they cant be 100% perfect all the time!!!

A provider comes to mind...the drama I see sometimes is one reason I don't see her even though she's attractive (physically) and otherwise I would.

I'm no prize so she's not missing much. lol
Originally Posted by SD2011
just your jacksons and franklins :^)

IMHO she's trying to hook you, and probably others. Whenever I encountered someone like this (and they were NOT under the grip of the grape) I would come across as being a nice man, and if she became even more surly, I would become even more pleasant.
It frustrated her even more. I enjoyed making her self distruct in front of everyone. Originally Posted by Ramjet
reverse psychology!! whatever happened to her? did you ever have an encounter like txcwby6 did??

just because one may come off as a bitch on the boards doesn't mean they are a bitch in person though

Ha Ha! Love It! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
true, mya, until we get in closed quarters w/ the person, we'll never know if they are or are not like their eccie persona.
but, if their eccie persona is being argumentative, crass, insensitive, know-it-all, etc. [not just being funny, satiric, or long-winded], why would you want to spend time with that person?? [assuming you were having to spend money for the encounter]
Absolutely...there was a thread on a supposedly bitchy, nutty Provider here earlier this year...just made me want to see her even more and I did. The session was hot, especially when I had her slap me.

Don't ask what's wrong with me, bitches. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Nothing wrong with you.
Nothing hotter than holding a bitchy mouthy girl down and giving her what she wants. A slap or resistance just makes me want it more.
Who wants a quiet submissive girl???!!!
Give me the bucking bronco any day .
Only one way to get her to stop bitching......
  • zebra
  • 12-09-2013, 05:11 AM
+1

Nothing hotter than holding a bitchy mouthy girl down and giving her what she wants. A slap or resistance just makes me want it more.
Who wants a quiet submissive girl???!!!
Give me the bucking bronco any day .
Only one way to get her to stop bitching...... Originally Posted by daveindallas

was her last name Felony.... 30-45 days ago she was a basket case, we were platonic friends but then she blew a head gasket and I had to block her from calling me., then she wished me a happy thanksgiving, then the ice hit and I nuzzled backup against those 34dd's and... Just wait, I'm gunna tie her up in bed, have all 5 of my buddies "on call", then call them and were all gunna gangbang the shit out of her and wear her ass down/out. The only drawback to this plan is she might actually enjoy it..
I married her. Unfortunately the sex appeal is gone but the bitchiness stayed.