I just love lesbians they make me act crazy!

sorry if it came across that way. the horse shit remark was meant to be emphatic not angry. i just believe your either one of the three. you cant do something and say it doesnt count cuz you did it for money
sorry if it came across that way. the horse shit remark was meant to be emphatic not angry. i just believe your either one of the three. you cant do something and say it doesnt count cuz you did it for money Originally Posted by knotty man
I'm tracking you Knotty man! Before I'd do the reseach, I think I would say you were right! LOL

I am not following your logic. A Lesbian who is having sex, even P4P sex, isn't missing anything. She chooses not to partake of the male mojo in her private life. So your efforts to bolster the male gender seem futile. But if it excites you, go for it.

Thank you Sir, I was looking just that kind of approval!

I think you are burying the lead, since in my view the better issue is why do lesbians become providers? Is it only for the money? How much sexual pleasure do they get from penile/vaginal intercourse? Do they do it for some sort of psychological gain in having men desire them? I would like to see if anyone can answer these questions, but that would be hi-jacking your thread.

First let me say, I don't believe in Hi-jacking a thread. I think a thread should where it needs to go. The threads should be about us and our input. If they go in a direct other than the originally established topic, then so be it! Second, I have NEVER knowingly tried to see a lesbian provider. I find out after the fact. The gal being lesbian simply states she is doing this just for the money. But isn't that the case for most providers? My post really is telling everyone what a dumb ass I am for thinking I could bring them back to our team! But for some reason I feel that way. I'm sure not only do I fail, but I might even give them more reasons to stay on the other side. Last but not least, if you wanted answers to your questions you could have started your own thread. Instead you choose to ask them here and state you wouldn't want to hi-jack this thread? HUMMMM OK! I'll pass on acquiring points at this time!

To answer your question: No I have never (knowingly) been with a lesbian provider. I do not think that I would chose to see a lesbian provider who would be feigning interest in me and the sex act. I still need a smidgen of illusion.

I had asked two questions. Has any one else been with a lesbian provider? Do you catch yourself doing the same thing? The real question and the spirit of the thread is the second question.
Originally Posted by awl4knot
$