BUTTER FACE Providers.....

Such sweet words, thank you very much. I am who I am from being around positive people. Thankful they rubbed off on me all these years. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I understand my sweetness! I've been a patron of that rubbing myself! LOL
Now you know I can take that comment in sooo many ways.. I would keep the PG thought but what fun would that be.
I understand my sweetness! I've been a patron of that rubbing myself! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
If a woman who is pretty treats you like crap, and a woman not so pretty *in your opinion* treats you like a king...which do you prefer?
I have to admit this is a great question.
If a woman who is pretty treats you like crap, and a woman not so pretty *in your opinion* treats you like a king...which do you prefer? Originally Posted by lilmslindseylust
If a woman who is pretty treats you like crap, and a woman not so pretty *in your opinion* treats you like a king...which do you prefer? Originally Posted by lilmslindseylust

I have a feeling like I might regret this but.... I would love to be treated like a king! And by that I mean kindness and a nice smile!

I was checking out your pictures on your web site..... I had to refocus! I'm sorry go ahead!
Butter face... interesting description. I have only seen it used one other place - to describe a provider.

Is that Texas lingo?

Huck
Butter face... interesting description. I have only seen it used one other place - to describe a provider.

Is that Texas lingo?

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
I don't think so.... its pretty common. She is HOT as hell, all "BUT HER FACE" Butter Face! LOL
The term "Butterface" has been around for a while, I first heard of it about 2007 in Tucker Max's "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell."

Luckily this butter face syndrome can easily be taken care of with a brown paper bag or good ol' fashion doggy style. lol
I knew about this term "butter face" in junior high! 2003 ish.
Examples:
Really the butter feel I want is when I put it in. I love it when it goes in like butter..lol
And its always better when you have the whole package, beauty, brains & sexuality Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Yes ma'am ! Oooh I enjoyed meeting you and your friends at the party a few days ago. Paige is sexy! Girl/Girl orgy???!?!?!
Isn't that what doggy is for. When in doubt always use emergency plan of a pillow case if needed.
Pillow cases are better than garbage bags.
Butter face is how Triple bagging got started! One for you, one for her and one for the Peeping Tom at the window to eliminate the guying screaming and running away from the motel.