Unusual requests

I once had a guy request that I dig a plot, put him in, cover him with concrete and give him a breathing tube. I guess he wanted to pretend he was being buried alive??? My first question was how would I get you out!! Not that I would do such a thing, but I was a little curious. Talk about the ultimate bondage!
I once had a guy request that I dig a plot, put him in, cover him with concrete and give him a breathing tube. I guess he wanted to pretend he was being buried alive??? My first question was how would I get you out!! Not that I would do such a thing, but I was a little curious. Talk about the ultimate bondage! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi

maybe he just wanted to cement the relationship
Last year my atf told me she got a request from a guy who wanted her to watch him fall into an open septic tank, laugh at and humiliate him, and then push his head under while wearing her fancy high heels. She said the guy was offering several thousand dollars. She figured he was probably a time waster but did reply accepting it but he never got back to her to set it up.
  • 04-15-2012, 08:51 AM
and here i thought being asked to masturbate with grandma's ashes and receiving a milk enema, and then squirting it into a bowl of Cheerio's was crazy! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Sooooo....was he talking about regular or "nut-in-honey" Cheerios?
I was at one of the leather stores downtown buying who knows what kind of perverted things and a nice looking older gentleman approached me and started talking. He was very curious about me and what I did for a living, so I told him, his eyes lit up with excitement and he got keenly interested in sessioning with me, I started fumbling around in my wallet trying to find one of my cards to give him and then he popped the question...

"Can you pull my front teeth out"

He was dead serious, and I was actually speechless for the first time ever. I politely declined and stopped looking for my card. I bought my pervy unmentionables and went on about my day. About a month later I get a call from him begging me to strap him down and pull his teeth out with special pliers that he had bought, the only thing I could think of to say was...

"I'm not a dentist"

lol
@ Scarlett, sounds like he needs a sensory depravation session. Darn sure would be less work!
All these are pretty out there! I got a text from some weirdo who wanted me to defecate in his mouth! I NEVER responded to the text, but I kept the number in my phone so I could avoid him in the future!
I also got an offer of 10K to go to NY, let him clean me out front AND back and pat me dry after I tinkled! There were a bunch of 'incentives' attached too, but NO WAY would I allow or do any of that!
Omg!!! Wowzerz......I WON'T be having cheerios tomorrow,using a knife,cutting meat.....unless of course the request is from the $640 million lottery winner.....LOL!! Just kidding that's sum crazy shyt!!! I'm too embaressed to publicly state my request....I havent seen any threads on it yet.
The castration guys don't REALLY want it cut off.
It is just that they want to talk about it.
I used to get them all the time.
Many are on Collar Me.
I had a client that asked me to chop his penis off. He really really hated his dick, but I thought it was quite lovely
Originally Posted by Giveumyhart
Guy goes into a surgeon's office and ask to have the Dr. perform a castration! The Dr was shocked and told the guy that he was way too young to have that kind of procedure.

The young man told the Dr that he had thought about it for a long time, that this Dr was the best surgeon in the area, and if he wouldn't do it then the young man would have to go to lesser-qualified surgeon.

Reluctantly, the Dr. Agreed.

After the surgery, the young man was brought to the recovery room. In the next bed was another man. The young man asked his neighbor what he was in the hospital for.

The neighbor said he was there for a circumcision.

The young man exclaimed: THAT's the WORD!
All of those request are outside of my "Realm" I am afraid I am limited to visions of a horny lady with a nice strap on hidden under her skirt.
All of those request are outside of my "Realm" I am afraid I am limited to visions of a horny lady with a nice strap on hidden under her skirt. Originally Posted by CajunGent
For some, if not many, that would be the ultimate in kink!!!
Well the fantasy has her requesting to be serviced orally before dinner, and then waiting for me in the room after I take care of the bill smiling with her cock already hard under her skirt. A bit kinky - but not as extreme as some of the request outlined above.
That is (was) one sick SOB. I hope you sent him to a shrink? I have had a few unusual requests from providers. Like a new bedroom set, a car payment and rent for their apartment. I just run very fast.
Well the fantasy has her requesting to be serviced orally before dinner, and then waiting for me in the room after I take care of the bill smiling with her cock already hard under her skirt. A bit kinky - but not as extreme as some of the request outlined above. Originally Posted by CajunGent
That would be a fantasy I could soooo wet my panties over.....I love foreplay and the build up of him knowing just how hot and wet my pussy is before I allow him to suck my Cock as well as my clit..............YUM YUM
Some of you may know "The Story of 'O'. It's classic SM erotica which culminates (if you don't want the ending spoiled, stop reading NOW) when the dominating guy gets his submissive woman ('O'), who has said repeatedly she loves him so much that she'll do anything for him, to strangle him to death. As he dies, he knows she loves him that much. It was all a test of her. The mutilation/death isn't the point.

I strongly suspect that none of these guys are that serious. But they are testing to see how far you'll go. And I will say that I love the feeling of being at the edge (remember Elizabeth W), but my edge is nowhere near actual mutilation.

P.S. I've had very uninhibited women balk at my requests for much more limted abuse of me. So, we all have our limits.