Review Like Most Other Internet Review Sites.

[QUOTE=OldLRRP;1055865672..:SNI P:..

I'm suggesting that they adopt a star system like Amazon. You have one to five stars with a cumulative score next to it. It could be one to ten stars with a cumulative score.[/QUOTE]

there won't be any functional changes to this site regardless of how good of an idea. Change costs time and money, and why cut into profits to improve customer experience?
I'd think that there would be less grade inflation if you just used a 1-5 system and had no text attached to any variable.

:\
Promptness/Organization:
Looks:
Attitude:
BCD Service:
Value:

Nothing magic about these variables, but just an example of what you could do.
I'd think that there would be less grade inflation if you just used a 1-5 system and had no text attached to any variable.

:\
Promptness/Organization:
Looks:
Attitude:
BCD Service:
Value:

Nothing magic about these variables, but just an example of what you could do. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Some guys already do this...I have in a few of my reviews. But... it's ALL SUBJECTIVE...even the incall descriptions, her looks, IOP, etc.

Why should I have to explain to you why I gave 2 or even 20 girls 10s? They are individuals, all unique in their own way, looks, attitude and BCD, TCB performance. They're tall, short, thin, thick, blonde, brunette, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, etc. Wouldn't you think a Lambourghini and a Ferrari are both 10's?

Just because you think someone is lying on their reviews doesn't mean the Reviewer was lying. YOU have to be the one to judge and compare with other reviews what he is trying to say. There's a million different definitions of "thick" here.
But the problem with doing it on your own is you can't set dearth criteria. Find girls who get a four or better for Organization, BCD sService, and Looks, for examp,e.
  • EZ.
  • 10-03-2014, 04:30 PM

Why should I have to explain to you why I gave 2 or even 20 girls 10s? They are individuals, all unique in their own way, looks, attitude and BCD, TCB performance. They're tall, short, thin, thick, blonde, brunette, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, etc. Wouldn't you think a Lambourghini and a Ferrari are both 10's?

Just because you think someone is lying on their reviews doesn't mean the Reviewer was lying. YOU have to be the one to judge and compare with other reviews what he is trying to say. There's a million different definitions of "thick" here. Originally Posted by Prolongus
I don't believe I said anyone lied and that anyone should have to explain their motives to me.

Do you consider yourself a WK? Do you give everyone a yes? I have my own preferences. I only like thin and petite. I would only be comparing thin and petite against other thin and petite. I only suggested that instead of a yes or a no, it might be better to use the Amazon style.
And that would make this a better place. No more WK or I got the best session with my ATF and she raised her rates thanks to me.
A scale rating system is still a "real" review oldL