Tats Love em or Hate em

Never have been a fan, don’t have any myself. But when I started this hobby I found it hard to find what I wanted that was tat free, so I just went with it.

I will say that sometimes less is more and more is too much. I try to see beyond the tats when making my decision on who to see. Tats have never stopped me from seeing someone. Once we start having fun I don’t pay any mind to the tats.
As tattoos got super trendy in the late 90’s, I don’t know, it’s hard to imagine they can actually tell you anything about a person. They certainly don’t make a person look “dangerous” or “edgy” and 90% of the time they look like garbage.

I just accept that most people have them and I don’t pay any attention. Sure, many a hot young girl has been ruined physically because of tattoos, but live and let live. Deep down I wish they didn’t have them, but who really cares. Their body, their choice. I have them too but I don’t notice them anymore.

To women without them I’d say don’t bother. Much like tanning it just makes you look older. To women with them I’d say hopefully I didn’t just piss you off! Beauty is beauty with or without decorations!
i like nice tattoos and tasteful ones but i have seen some dumpster fire of tattoos on some chicks and yeah if i see a crown,gun, puppy dog feet, or cheetah print im out .
People are more than free to do as they please with ink but it certainly does cause me to change who I will spend money on.

If you look in a prison and see people with tats all up on the neck and stuff, it kind of makes me equate more ink with lower class people. Not sure that is always correct but just as they are free to ink up, I can come to my conclusions, right?

Nothing says trailer park quicker than tats on a tit.

Less objectionable:

2. Tramp stamp. They were all the rage a few years ago and now they are, even in the community, considered trite. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
I love a good tramp stamp, that is something I look for actually!
I don’t see the ladies without tats as a blank canvas, as others have mentioned. To me, they already are a Renoir. Why cover a Renoir with a few Basquiats, Koons or Picassos?
Hate them, ink doesn't improve a lady's beauty.

I also wonder about the long-term effects of having ink injected into your skin.
I hate big tattoos. I really hate chest tattoos. I don't mind tramp stamps or shoulder tats so much.
Not a big deal to me, especially if tastefully done. Some ladies have a body for it others don't. I would never base my decision to see a woman based on the fact if she has tats or not...its art. However, trashy art randomly placed is a turn off. (Face tats do nothing for me) I'm not that sensitive to get turned off if I'm hitting a chick in K9 and I see a dudes name on her ass cheek. This is the hobby, what she does with her body is her business, I'm only using her for 30-60 mins.
It used to be kind of a thrill to me.... when the ladies that were sporting them were few and far between. But now it's like "meh". It doesn't really matter anymore. Once it turns trendy and almost all the girls have them (hobby and RW) the thrill is gone. Now it's people jumping on the bandwagon because it's "cool". It's just a bunch of folks trying to copy other folks anymore. Men and women alike.

Years ago I had a bit of an aversion to them. No longer. But size matters. If there is more tat than beautiful, bare skin then I'll usually go elsewhere.
Not really a fan except at the beginning when he’d yell “The plane! The plane!”.
  • grean
  • 11-28-2017, 10:57 AM
It used to be kind of a thrill to me.... when the ladies that were sporting them were few and far between. But now it's like "meh". It doesn't really matter anymore. Once it turns trendy and almost all the girls have them (hobby and RW) the thrill is gone. Now it's people jumping on the bandwagon because it's "cool". It's just a bunch of folks trying to copy other folks anymore. Men and women alike.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
There is a shorter list now that don't have them than do.

Large or body tats are still behind the curve, but in this biz, most ladies have some sort of ink.
  • Crock
  • 11-28-2017, 10:57 AM
i like nice tattoos and tasteful ones but i have seen some dumpster fire of tattoos on some chicks and yeah if i see a crown,gun, puppy dog feet, or cheetah print im out . Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
This.

Tasteful tattoos are fine. Jailhouse tats are warning flags.
Most say not a fan of tattoos. Would tattoos keep you from seeing a provider?

I was excited to see Adrianna Paige and loved her pictures she photo shopped all her tattoos out and I was left shocked. Tattoos do stop me from booking. I guess I have a strong distaste