Gentlemen, what do you do to make yourself memorable to a lady? (Per Special Request)

I like to take a big dump right before I leave the incall.

Believe me, the ladies NEVER forget me. Neither does the guy after me.
I like to take a big dump right before I leave the incall.

Believe me, the ladies NEVER forget me. Neither does the guy after me. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Get's threads started about you too!
And that was not what made her remember. Originally Posted by Pistolero
And that's the truth.
Where in the hell to you pick up one of those ! Its gotta be an instant party favorite ! Originally Posted by scooter61
You can only buy them new online: www.sybian.com
Every now and then somebody posts them for sale. And not all the girls like them, but those that do...yeah...
1. Being gifted with height and fiery red pubes helps.
2. A Bowtie. Who the fuck still wears a bowtie?
3. Unsexy gifts like ensembles of tupperwear
4. Chocolate cake. Entire chocolate cakes.
2. A Bowtie. Who the fuck still wears a bowtie? Originally Posted by Trespasser
George Will?
2. A Bowtie. Who the fuck still wears a bowtie? Originally Posted by Trespasser

Members of the Nation of Islam.
I am invisible. She never sees me. She feels me and we both cum, sometimes multilple times. Its amazing for her and me! She never forgets......OK, sometimes she does. : ( Its like she is masterbating with a tool without touching herself. Blows her mind every time.

I am invislible damn it! Whahhh haaa haa!
1. Being gifted with height and fiery red pubes helps.
2. A Bowtie. Who the fuck still wears a bow tie? Originally Posted by Trespasser
PeeWee Herman.
PeeWee Herman. Originally Posted by Prolongus

Didn't see that one coming!
Before I head over to meet them I just ask that they do some research on " The Caitie Mae Experience " and request she provide that!
I know what ALL women like.
It doesn't matter her age or nationalty.
It doesn't matter her height or weight.
Ever since my very FIRST date, I know what all women like.

A Gift, it doesn't mater how expensive, just get her a gift, and wrap it.
There is power in the wrapping that women love.
There is the power in the unknown of what that gift is.

The rest is a given, be a gentleman, don't try to cheat her, get business part of it out of the way first, and when the date is over, send them a thank you email.

she will remember you, everytimes she see's your gift.
So get her something that will last, Example: a glass figureen, a small statue, etc... women love femine things, things she can put on a shelf for display. they got many things made of glass and delicate things that only cost 10 or 20 dollars but, it's the thought that counts.

CG
Give your atf roses.
I do diligent research of the Lady that I'm interested in meeting. I do it on this board, P411, her site and any other board that she might have posted in her ads and/or site. I try to find out as many of her likes and dislikes that I can. I try to have all the information about her that I will need and have all the information about me that she will need, so that there will very little to no questions asked when I first contact her!!!

But the most important thing. I show her the Respect, Politeness and Caring that Every Lady in the World deserves from a Gentleman. That is from the very first contact until we say our good byes for that date and beyond that day!!!

Get to our date Fresh, Clean and ready to have a Great Time. I show her that our visit is more about her pleasure than mine. That it's not all about me. I have found out that if the Lady is satisfied and/or happy then I get rewarded in more ways than one!!! That goes both in Real Life and Hobby Life!!!
I'm sure Pee Wee Herman would make himself pretty damn memorable to a lady even without a bowtie :-P