HobByist On Here NCNS Me!!!

I meant im not gonna be nice and let the hobbyists get away with NCNS me anymore and he never Pmed or called me still so he has no excuse just a complete time waster Originally Posted by Melinda Treats
The problem is that many guys are going to cut him slack because if a guy had posted a NCNS less than an hour after the assumed appointment he'd get roasted. Guys that wait less than a day get roasted. It's just somehow accepted that you need to wait a day.
Ncns is a crappy thing to do to somebody.
True that.
IMHO (but secretly I know still perfect opinion) posting a NCNS review is good public policy. It tells the community useful information. But too often it's done in angry, defensive, self aggrandizing tones that tell more about the OP then perhaps they intended.

I agree, ncns sucks. Had I been the banker called to a client meeting that ran long - a meeting to which I didn't bring my hobby phone... And now the choice is, excuse myself to send a text, do it from my personal phone from which my wife my uncover my hobby, thus leading to divorce, a messy relationship with my kids and so on... Or NCNS... well, to all the providers who read this, I apologize for wasting your time.

Having said all that, they would hear from me ASAP, but that could easily be hours later. Obviously this guy didn't do that. I'm not defending him. but I think a "no way would anyone NCNS" is also not exactly realistic.
Although tempted by two of the above avatars, I do not want to be known as a coed ass kisser like my good friend "lap dog" Luke......,BUTT..... I want to say that there is absolutely no excuse for NCNS. NONE!

It is a sign if disrespect and should not be tolerated.
I meant im not gonna be nice and let the hobbyists get away with NCNS me anymore and he never Pmed or called me still so he has no excuse just a complete time waster Originally Posted by Melinda Treats
I would give him a call and tell him how you feel.
Give him some time to get back to you. I am pretty sure he had to take his son to the hospital!
Did he say "sorry" or give any reason?
Nope still hasent called
With my NS/NC i had a confirmation PM 3 hrs before the appt., then again 1 hr. before (another confirmation). I drove a bit out of the way, took time off from work, and then find myself in the apt. complex with total radio silence - as i'm txtg " I'm here! Finding out later a bogus bunch of crap that "well , I had to go to the DR., but I had my phone with me and sending/ receiving txts" . Like, well, why didnt u txt me u were cancelling - no answer. I'll probably try to see her again, just to make sure something unusual didnt happen - as I had seen her several before and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, shit happens, and it may have been something the provider did not want to talk about. Same with ur N/C.
Someday he'll need a reference. Karma can be a bitch.
They do it all the time.....,seems like it is not better out of town!!! Sorry it happen to you.....