Not your typical lingerie talk

BrownSugarBaby, you are amazing in and out of you lingerie.
In my P411 profile, I just request the lady look sexy. How they get there, up to them. I did have a date ... lady came to the door in a sweater and slacks layered in dog hair ... no make up, hair up like she was house cleaning. Having said that ... her BCD was fine ... but after fantasizing about our date .. what greeted me at the door was a let down.

At a recent visit, the lady met me downstairs in a nice shift .. looking attractive. Walked me to the apartment and I excused myself to freshen up. When I returned, she was in heels, g string and teddy which was fighting to keep her ample cleavage contained ... and losing the battle ... I was immediately in hobby love.

So .. I like attention to grooming, make up, sexy apparel and demeanor ... and most ladies I have booked do this very, very well .. and I love them for it.

OH, yeah! and I'm careful to do the same .. that is .. grooming, neat and fresh ... just respect for her and myself.
Butt naked and wrapped in a towel is sexy too! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
With the towel ... optional .. the lady had a fair amount of ink .. and looked fantastic!
I'm not a fan of lingerie. Most of it is very uncomfortable to the touch and just doesn't look comfortable for the lady. My favorite attire is first and foremost she is comfortable. If she's comfortable there's a much better chance of a great session.

Personal favorites though are her being dressed regularly as I'd see her out in public - that's hot watching her disrobe and then having my way.

Love the nothing but a towel out of the shower look, the thong look, and probably my favorite has been the really short mini skirt a lady here wears and as she moves around I get a glimpse of her panties. That's the kind of fantasy stuff I think of when going to the store and seeing a hottie in public.

Some of you ladies are so hot, lingerie is secondary...you could be wearing a burlap sack and it would look like an evening gown.
I'm not a fan of lingerie either. I like the lady to be dressed casually because it makes me feel like I'm getting some off the girl next door, the MILF at the soccer game or the coed at the grocery store The only thing sexier is no clothes at all. Most women aren't comfortable enough with themselves to walk around totally naked, but little do they know how erotic most men find it, and how we're focusing completely on the good parts, not the flaws
Ive got the boots and the daisy dukes Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Damn I love boots, daisy dukes, halters and tailgates!!!!
And Bud Light!

😍
Do you have a hat? Originally Posted by ktiix
Sure do doll
Great point...I'm a lingerie fanatic, and have several custom made outfits from entertaining which I'll sport. So, I guess I learned from the old school that one must look pristine, and lacey in lingerie . I would hope if erotic attire is not desirable, my Lover will inform me beforehand so I may open the door in jeans and a T. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Thanks Eva you just made my head explode.
Thanks Eva you just made my head explode. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I tend to cause many "heads" to explode

...and one way, or another, yours will from me as well ❤
I tend to cause many "heads" to explode

...and one way, or another, yours will from me as well ❤ Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Wear whatever you want woman . . . we gotta get more of THAT!!

OBTW, your showcase pic in the white thigh highs . . . makes you know who and me tingle
Taint is best unwrapped and breathing ...
Wear whatever you want woman . . . we gotta get more of THAT!!

OBTW, your showcase pic in the white thigh highs . . . makes you know who and me tingle Originally Posted by Halfbad

Thanks hun...garter belts are SO sexy!
Just naked does the job for me. I shed my garments to birthday suit. But most ladies prefer not; so. Since I was 16, a naked lady covered by a robe, showing skin, is instant hard on. A pretty bra and thong under doesn't kill the surge and can excite even more. Other than that, the next best is jeans and a tank top, no bra or thong; the a shorty night teddybear , no bra, and thong. .
I see it more as giving a gent what he doesn't see at home. . . But hey, if wifey rocks the one piece crotchless lace lingerie, Sexy French Maid Piece etc to bed every night, lucky you!

Being naked, hair wet from the shower still is sexy too