Let me Get on my Soap Box for a Moment

I miss the GOOD OLD DAYS, too...Like when I used to could fill my Yamaha Mini Enduro or my Yamaha YZ80 up for 36 cents a gallon...Shit, those were the good times!

Now, I miss the good old days when the OP used to write 'Begging, help me out' threads or 'I'm leaving, moving soon' marketing threads every 4-6 months!

The good old days, puhleeze!...I am a person who believes in 'Fair Play', none of this 'Broes before Hoes' or 'Hoes before Broes' crap...There is more Ladies standing up for what is Right and giving 'straight between the eyes' input on various persons and subject matters and I love it!

The Queen Bees, though they don't really try to act like one, such as Kendall4U, Laura Lynn, Jules, SweetTits69, thn, NinaDickNapper, etc..., are bringing it with the straight forward TRUTH, no matter which team you play for...I rarely gush openly about some of you ladies, but I remember the good ole Wild West ASPD days when everything was Guys vs Gals and it sucked!! Now there are fewer Tara Evans types, drama queens, rude butch acted bitches and more ladies with outstanding intellect and sense of 'what's right is right' involvement who speak their minds candidly and intellectually...What a turn on to me!

There, that's my pussy-whipped, ass kissing post for this century!

ManSlut
Great thread you started BA and everyone has made some valid comments. Makes me sit back and reevaluate my reasons of being here. I'm here to meet beautiful ladies, have some fun, and if I can, be helpful to providers and hobbyist. Thanks for the reality check.
Thank you to everyone that responded. I am glad it got some thoughts stirring. I just know there was once a time where everyone got along. Providers looked out for other providers. Yes there was occasional disagreements but not like I see on the boards today.

Also I can arrange a naked soap box next time hehehe

Also I can arrange a naked soap box next time hehehe Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann
Lol!
Ms. Bridgette Ann, you can get back on the soap box anytime.

I'm always having fun on ECCIE, especially flirting with the providers. Always leads to good sessions. You're right. This should be fun.

There are haters here, but not as much as you think. It's a very small group. Literally and figuratively. You'll notice, when there's hate or drama, you'll see the same people commenting. Problem is these haters post 24/7/365. If ECCIE ended tomorrow, these pitifull souls would have a meaningless life with nothing to do but stare at a wall.

We have an ISO section, a CoED section, perhaps we need a Drama section. Anything that becomes drama gets moved to the Drama section so that the drama pigs can wallow in their shit uninterrupted.

Ok. I'm through hating on the haters. Happy New Years to everyone!

I'm always having fun on ECCIE, especially flirting with the providers. Always leads to good sessions. You're right. This should be fun.

There are haters here, but not as much as you think. It's a very small group. Literally and figuratively. You'll notice, when there's hate or drama, you'll see the same people commenting. Problem is these haters post 24/7/365. If ECCIE ended tomorrow, these pitifull souls would have a meaningless life with nothing to do but stare at a wall.

We have an ISO section, a CoED section, perhaps we need a Drama section. Anything that becomes drama gets moved to the Drama section so that the drama pigs can wallow in their shit uninterrupted.

Ok. I'm through hating on the haters. Happy New Years to everyone! Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack

You are totally right. It is a small number. But a few rotten apples can sour everything lol

And I am all for a Drama section
Thankfully Dallas has some pretty cool ladies who still show up on the board who are a real turn on. The vicious drama is a real soft on. But, to each his or her own, I guess.
There are still some great hobbyists around.... ijs Originally Posted by SNL9933
IMHO, Dallas coed doesn't have shit on the politics forum. There's a lot of drama going on in there.
Welcome back, gorgeous.
Hey sexy mama
Goddamn it's good to see you.
I miss the GOOD OLD DAYS, too...Like when I used to could fill my Yamaha Mini Enduro or my Yamaha YZ80 up for 36 cents a gallon...Shit, those were the good times!

Now, I miss the good old days when the OP used to write 'Begging, help me out' threads or 'I'm leaving, moving soon' marketing threads every 4-6 months!

The good old days, puhleeze!...I am a person who believes in 'Fair Play', none of this 'Broes before Hoes' or 'Hoes before Broes' crap...There is more Ladies standing up for what is Right and giving 'straight between the eyes' input on various persons and subject matters and I love it!

The Queen Bees, though they don't really try to act like one, such as Kendall4U, Laura Lynn, Jules, SweetTits69, thn, NinaDickNapper, etc..., are bringing it with the straight forward TRUTH, no matter which team you play for...I rarely gush openly about some of you ladies, but I remember the good ole Wild West ASPD days when everything was Guys vs Gals and it sucked!! Now there are fewer Tara Evans types, drama queens, rude butch acted bitches and more ladies with outstanding intellect and sense of 'what's right is right' involvement who speak their minds candidly and intellectually...What a turn on to me!

There, that's my pussy-whipped, ass kissing post for this century!

ManSlut Originally Posted by ManSlut
Heh, we should bookmark this!

Ok. I'm through hating on the haters. Happy New Years to everyone! Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
That's actually a great idea
IMHO, Dallas coed doesn't have shit on the politics forum. There's a lot of drama going on in there. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Indeed. There is some straight up hatred in that place. Just itching to reply to someone when they see they've posted.