If Money was no Object...

Kacie castle is a quality indie slut
And you will get close enough Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Ooh. I think I would like the two blonde minis. 😂
Call me old fashioned, Rachel Starr any day.
Lily Thai in her prime....before her ass was broken.
Bobbie Starr or Aurora snow
I would also add Jenna Haze:

and Brandi Love

And Ashley Sinclair
I'll take one of each of the above...and two sets each of those twins
Cam Girl Novapatra as well. I have such a thing for Asians, I can't believe I haven't called any of our lovely Asian providers here yet.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (40.6 KB, 194 views)
Peta Jensen
Cam Girl Novapatra as well. I have such a thing for Asians, I can't believe I haven't called any of our lovely Asian providers here yet. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
22 Austin Showcases self-identify as Asian...China is 60% of the world's population. 4.7% of Austinites are Asian. 5.9% of our showcases are Asian--a disproportionate number--Sounds like you would only have better chances in Asia!
Ashley Fires
Jynx Maze
Abella Anderson, anyone?
Maybe Kristall Rush, too.
I actually had the means and opportunity to see one of my favorites not long ago on a trip to L.A. - Katie St.Ives. I was browsing P411 out of boredom and came across her profile (https://www.preferred411.com/P219088). I had just had a favorable trip to Vegas and had the cash and figured 'why not, dammit!'. $600 is three times what I usually pay, but it was a once in a lifetime thing. It was one of the better experiences I've had - she's a non-jaded, enthusiastic, perky pixie that wouldn't stop.

Katie St.Ives

As for my dream-cum-true, I'd say Lily Ivy

or Viola Bailey.
Sasha! In insane mode...