The hobby ruining future domesticated life of unfulfilled sexual desires?

• Toyz
  • 07-17-2016, 12:02 PM
OK cool I get it I didn't mean vanilla as a slight, just yeah more basic haha. Wow you got a chick for each different activity you wanna do around ATX haha, nice. That's a lot of phone numbers I like both the hobby and RW stuff, It'd just be nice to have a non transactional option on the table when it came to sexual stuff I like, but I'll keep looking. I do both, and mix and match, both worlds. I even like bringing providers to public civvy stuff like concerts, I don't know if many providers saw my request thread for that, but yeah I need a +1 to go see Drake next week in Austin, got tickets already, and maybe Kanye and ACL after that, because I have no SO lol. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Oh I wasnf offended! Just expanding on the convo is all. 😀
I will promise you, if you don't have a SO or WIFE into whatever you are, then you made the wrong life choice, or she did.
After several wives, I finally got the right match. If you are with a life partner that isn't into what YOU are into, you and she made poor choices, it's that simple..
NOW.... changing that situation can be tricky and/or expensive, not even possible, or potentially very expensive, (each of my ex's got a house and a new car) but I do assure you, ANYTHING I can do with a provider, I can do with my lovely wife.. which is why most, if not all, of my reviews, ARE WITH COUPLE FRIENDLY LADIES.
Sorry your path seems to be self consigned to thinking you'll lose something by leaving this lifestyle behind.. it doesn't have to be that way.. The biggest problem is too many people "SETTLE". Good luck
I will promise you, if you don't have a SO or WIFE into whatever you are, then you made the wrong life choice, or she did.
After several wives, I finally got the right match. If you are with a life partner that isn't into what YOU are into, you and she made poor choices, it's that simple..
NOW.... changing that situation can be tricky and/or expensive, not even possible, or potentially very expensive, (each of my ex's got a house and a new car) but I do assure you, ANYTHING I can do with a provider, I can do with my lovely wife.. which is why most, if not all, of my reviews, ARE WITH COUPLE FRIENDLY LADIES.
Sorry your path seems to be self consigned to thinking you'll lose something by leaving this lifestyle behind.. it doesn't have to be that way.. The biggest problem is too many people "SETTLE". Good luck Originally Posted by nuglet
No that's what I'm saying, I'm not gonna settle until I find what I'm looking for. Maybe I'll be doing what you do one day and be with couple friendly providers too
Unfortunately, many people think they found the right mate, (which is the show we put on when courting), only to realize a year or 5yrs later, they didn't marry the person they thought they did.. lol
I had one wife that after the wedding, ( and 5 yrs of prior courtship) thought sex was no longer necessary, and in fact said "well you can go rent someone for "that" anytime you want. LOL I gave her a house in South Austin, and a car to get there.
  • Toyz
  • 07-17-2016, 01:21 PM
All due respect if I have a SO I dont want her fucking other guys. Im selfish that way.
lol life is a series of constant choices.
It doesn't have to be only about marriage. I'm still young, if I can get this type of hobby sex in a RW relationship, like just being a couple or dating, I'll consider myself a made man. Of course I'm one of those people who have no qualms about dating a sex worker or former one so maybe I'll try to find that lol.
  • ztonk
  • 07-17-2016, 01:54 PM
I'm still young, if I can get this type of hobby sex in a RW relationship, like just being a couple or dating, I'll consider myself a made man. Originally Posted by galaxon00
It can be done, and when it happens it is amazing. You've only been on this site for about a year. Not nearly enough time to exhaust all the options and figure out what you really want/need in a RW relationship.

Keep experimenting, do the fetlife meetups, and keep an open mind.

z
^^^^^^^^^^ yeah, what that guy said^^^^^^^^^^
It can be done, and when it happens it is amazing. You've only been on this site for about a year. Not nearly enough time to exhaust all the options and figure out what you really want/need in a RW relationship.

Keep experimenting, do the fetlife meetups, and keep an open mind.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Cool. I will. Thanks Z.
It can be found but it is more work!

IB
I've wondered about this too. I met a very attractive woman in HEB yesterday while I was cleaning my nuts and have a lunch date with her later this week. Instead of thinking about how lucky I was to meet her, she seems very nice, I was thinking I'd have to give up Eccie with all the freaky hot 20yo girls if I fell into a committed relationship.
To be clear, I met her in the bulk area of HEB. I was buying some almonds and brushing away off some dust. That's what I meant by cleaning my nuts.
I've wondered about this too. I met a very attractive woman in HEB yesterday while I was cleaning my nuts and have a lunch date later this week. Instead of thinking about how lucky I was to meet her, she seems very nice, I was thinking I'd have to give up Eccie with all the freaky hot 20yo girls if I fell into a committed relationship.
To be clear, I met her in the bulk area of HEB. I was buying some almonds and brushing away off some dust. That's what I meant by cleaning my nuts. Originally Posted by chuckles
LOL yeah.. we'll go with THAT.
I've wondered about this too. I met a very attractive woman in HEB yesterday while I was cleaning my nuts and have a lunch date with her later this week. Instead of thinking about how lucky I was to meet her, she seems very nice, I was thinking I'd have to give up Eccie with all the freaky hot 20yo girls if I fell into a committed relationship.
To be clear, I met her in the bulk area of HEB. I was buying some almonds and brushing away off some dust. That's what I meant by cleaning my nuts. Originally Posted by chuckles
I don't wanna give up anything yet, I just want my own freaky hot something too lol
Some of us have a freaky side in and out of the hobby. And I know quite a few ladies have that.