CC Clarify

2nd but remember BSer is a mod there so DED is needed Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin BSer... I've heard and read some stories.
BSer for Upset mod!!!
Well maybe one of the pseudo handles will take up his crusade. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Yup....there are dozens!....
But his main squeeze pseudo handle has been pretty much keeping us updated nicely.....Sweeeeeet.....
  • Doove
  • 03-20-2015, 04:20 AM
...you did good cleaning this place up in the short time you were here Originally Posted by rodeomann22
He lies about members to try to make them look bad. I think that makes him part of the problem.
Just cause plastic man could whip y'all's ass with one pussy lip tied behind his clavicle is no reason cc (fuck great bowls of clam) has to hold mod hand all the time. Just look at the verification of Kiera leone and it is clear all is under control. Y'all be kissing up to cc you make bjwstw's (who ran off) brown nose look clean.

And yes, the ouija board doth proclaim...plastic man loves his favorite fizzle...sweeeeeeet!
He lies about members to try to make them look bad. I think that makes him part of the problem. Originally Posted by Doove

Just cause plastic man could whip y'all's ass with one pussy lip tied behind his clavicle is no reason cc (fuck great bowls of clam) has to hold mod hand all the time. Just look at the verification of Kiera leone and it is clear all is under control. Y'all be kissing up to cc you make bjwstw's (who ran off) brown nose look clean.

And yes, the ouija board doth proclaim...plastic man loves his favorite fizzle...sweeeeeeet! Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
or
RPD got one of us