Evisdoll v sweetamber

Eva is a gem. I've never seen Amber but she's tempting. Very beautiful.

You can't go wrong with either.

Mtny
My TDL just expanded Lol. I tried to see evis, but unforeseen obligations had popped up
Gotta move her to the top of the list, valleyguy.

I haven't visited sweet amber, but Eva really is a gem - she has a rare combination of beauty, intelligence, and passion. Her showcase doesn't lie when she says she strives to provide the best GFE experience.
Try both at the same time and let us know lol..
Sounds like i need to plan a trip to cc
Eva i think you and i could be a smoking duo. Can't deny your beauty.
And mami your photos are very sexy as well. PM me so we can talk and help each other. Who knows maybe we can start a smoking duo see if these valley guys can handle us jiji.
Trust me amber moondogie is a great guy. I will vouch for him. Maybe we should have these guys visit you then me and then see jiji that way we both win... we could call it the double trouble chalenge jiji see how many take that deal jiji... Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
I would prefer to see both of you at once
Hola RJ. Como erres. How are you. Amber RJ is a sweetheart. If you visit Courpus he is another i can vouch for. I think Amber and I need to talk about a visit together.
And mami your photos are very sexy as well. PM me so we can talk and help each other. Who knows maybe we can start a smoking duo see if these valley guys can handle us jiji. Originally Posted by Evisdoll01
Oh hells yeah!

Going to have to hit the cardio harder. If we can't, I can't think of a better way to go!
I think somones blood presure is up maybe i should check your vitals. Jiji
I think we need to FaceTime this thread ��
That would be fun jiji. I am sure you boys would love for us to do that..
I'll sign up...

How 'bout 2 on 2?
2 on 2 jiji with you Money it would have to be 2 on 1 jiji. You do know why Money jiji...