Fisting. Tabu?

• ogre
  • 07-08-2011, 08:51 AM
It is something I have always wanted to try but my hands are overly large and I suspect I will never have the opportunity. For me it is the perversion of my giant hand/arm stuffed inside a lovely.
The (bone structure) of the fist, massages the walls of the vaginal canal in a way a cock could never do. That's why fisting is enjoyable. (when done right).
To me, it's all about the intense feeling and nothing about the visual aspect of it. (the visual aspect is more for the giver rather an receiver).

The lady will guide you on how many fingers to slowly insert at a time.
And she'll guide you when to slowly close the fingers while inside, to make a fist. Slow & easy..she'll tell you when to thrust a bit harder....AND very saturated wet hands/wrists/forearms. Make for an intense pleasure that would blow the KY commercials out of the water.

I have done it and enjoy it very much. Like a large butt plug it is something you absolutely must to work up to.

I do not really see it so much as an act of D/s, though no one would ever call it vanilla either. Not as intimate as cunnalingus. It is all the more intense for the visual to the receiver.

Good times. Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle
If Father Wayway can fit his fist inside me (it took an hour or more lol) then I'd imagine anything can fit inside.
We may have gone through an entire bottle of astroglide ^_^
And then he made me laugh, so it took a while to get his hand back out, ever time I giggled it would all tighten back up again.
and Wicked Milf is absolutely correct (as always. Lady you're exceptional when it comes to experience and knowledge)
I was tight enough to feel everything right after.
I was sore for about a day after, so my thought is it was swelling that made me tight after ^_^
I tried fisting once with a HOT PSE type in Colorado Springs a few years ago. It took lots of lube and some time and slow play but she loved it, began sweating and bucking her hips until she had a huge O and squirted. She would do just about anything to get a good O. We also used a pussy pump on her..she loved it all and had a dressor full of all types of sextoys.
I seen and heard about front and back door fisting. I've always been curious about this practice....would love to try it with a provider who would enjoy it.
So happy to hear from you and your fisting adventures!

If Father Wayway can fit his fist inside me (it took an hour or more lol) then I'd imagine anything can fit inside.
We may have gone through an entire bottle of astroglide ^_^
And then he made me laugh, so it took a while to get his hand back out, ever time I giggled it would all tighten back up again.
and Wicked Milf is absolutely correct (as always. Lady you're exceptional when it comes to experience and knowledge)
I was tight enough to feel everything right after.
I was sore for about a day after, so my thought is it was swelling that made me tight after ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
I love the feeling from putting a glove on and shoving my fist slowly in and out of a hobbyist ass......after about 15 mins of that I'm ready to pound him with my 9 in!!
I think I'm in love with you, babydollsnow.:jawdro p:
Fisting is definitely an acquired taste!!
  • ogre
  • 07-08-2011, 03:59 PM
OMG. I think my consciousness expanded today. It never even entered my mind to have a sweet thing fist me. I don't know why. I love prostate play.

Pardon me while my brain goes away to play with itself. Now the quest begins to find a lady.
Done it. Loved it with the right people.... Squirted (which I have only done 3 times) and he had an AWESOME time! Would be willing to be the giver instead of receiver.....
First experienced fisting with a provider, thought she was crazy. But the pleasue she recieved was amazing. Have been working on gf, but have not got the whole hand in yet. (4 fingers up to thumb) she cums like never before. It is an eye opening experience.
It surely is an experience that both can througly enjoy. Great to see there are others who are open minded!

As YES, both parties can absolutely enjoy sex after fisting and her pussy can still put a tight grip on his shaft.

Enjoy!! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
+1

It can be awesome when done right! i.e. slow and easy...
I get this feeling that baby doll has a special place in her heart for seeing a southern gentlemans eyes bulge while she makes that ass hers!!!