New Pictures

Ok Miss Sexy Sweetblonde.......I am game if you are

if you are in DM when I get there....dirty girl doubles!!!

{COUTURE you are sexy as hell baby!} Originally Posted by DallasRain

YUP!!! That did it..... I need to go clean up. That post made me blow my wad......
Hummm that sounds like a challenge....the black outfit and stockings it is Originally Posted by sweetblonde2

Damn straight that was a challenge...... you feel you are up for it?

You do realize this is all your fault, don't you????

You created a monster....
lol---monsters CAN be good!
Damn straight that was a challenge...... you feel you are up for it?

You do realize this is all your fault, don't you????

You created a monster.... Originally Posted by HMS2448
Ohhhh I'm up for it....you're in for it now!!! Better eat your wheaties!!!!
wanna do doubles when I get to des Moines??? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have a silly questioin. I've never done doubles and if I do...does that mean I have to touch the other girl? Or just that the lucky man will have 4 hands running all over his body verses only 2 hands?
Well sugar....I am bi,but if you are not,that is cool too

I can adjust to ANY situation...................we can just have a good time making the guy our "KING"!!!

{main thing is that we have a connection and work as a team}
Well sugar....I am bi,but if you are not,that is cool too

I can adjust to ANY situation...................we can just have a good time making the guy our "KING"!!!

{main thing is that we have a connection and work as a team} Originally Posted by DallasRain
It would be a learning experience for me since I've never done it.
and I'm hard. thanks you two
mmmmmmm I luv teaching!

I will call ya later this week and we can discuss!
mmmmmmm I luv teaching!

I will call ya later this week and we can discuss! Originally Posted by DallasRain

OK... I am OFFICIALLY volunteering (first in line I might add..) to be the guinnea pig for Sweetblonde's training. Just tell me when and where!

In all seriousness, I would love to, as she has been such a help to me in the hobby.
OK... I am OFFICIALLY volunteering (first in line I might add..) to be the guinnea pig for Sweetblonde's training. Just tell me when and where!

In all seriousness, I would love to, as she has been such a help to me in the hobby. Originally Posted by HMS2448

That's cause your my little buddy
Ok guys...we are gonna brainstorm and will update yall asap about doubles!
Ok guys...we are gonna brainstorm and will update yall asap about doubles! Originally Posted by DallasRain

This makes me tingle in my happy place.........
Ok Miss Sexy Sweetblonde.......I am game if you are

if you are in DM when I get there....dirty girl doubles!!!

{COUTURE you are sexy as hell baby!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you babe for the compliment

From what I hear Dallas you are damn sexy yourself!
I would be happy to work sexy sweetblonde through the proper training to be a doubles partner. And I am not talking tennis. Well maybe I am - there are fuzzy balls involved and someone is grunting when the balls are slapped. There is a lot of sweating and early on it is love and other funky terms.

Dallas, you know I am down for some fun. Jewels, I can be the buffer between you two until you are ready to try both sides at once. Might have to be my Bday treat in November!