My Client Name / Your Provider Name

Guess....
I'm skinny and I am a Diva!
I'm a big black guy, but a gentle soul, so people called me teddy bear, then that was shortened to teddy. Teddy Ruxpin was a popular toy in the mid-late 80s and I owned one.
Born and Breed in Louisiana. Have a cock, so Louisiana Man. I know, lame on comparison to some of the ones with such thought and meaning. Maybe I should have used Simple Man, nah then I'd have to pay too much skittles and beer for the extra key strokes.....
I'm middle-aged, with kids, a job it looks like I'll be stuck doing forever, and a very hot, bitchy wife that doesn't know how to cook or clean. Unfortunately, unlike Peggy, my wife doesn't beg for sex daily.
I'm a big black guy, but a gentle soul, so people called me teddy bear, then that was shortened to teddy. Teddy Ruxpin was a popular toy in the mid-late 80s and I owned one. Originally Posted by TeddyRuxpin225
lol my kids had a Teddy Ruxpen! It was so cute!

LaMan....yes you have a nice cock{wink/wink}

AlBundy...I luved that show & still watch reruns

Skny---you sexy thang!
The "Murf" thing is kind of self-explanatory....there are about 1,000,000 Murphys out there so I can use my name and still be fairly anonymous...the 76 part came from my old high school football jersey number! Not very inventive but it works for me!!!!
I rode, raced, and did high speed runs on motorcycles for many years.....my best bike was a GSXR 1300.....yes, the infamous Hayabusa.....officially clocked at 230 mph on it....no, it was far from stock. lol Glad I sold it a few years ago, but I'm itching to get a new bike, something much slower this time...a chopper is sounding nice at this day and age.