HELP!! Accidentally caught money on fire!!! Will A Bank or Business Accept Burnt Cash?

OMG, im sorry sweetie but this is funny, no disrespect to you but i needed this laugh Originally Posted by babydollsnow
i giggled because that sounds like something that would happen to me LOL
HAHAHAHAHA, I cant stop laughing. Everytime I think about that picture I crack up. LOL!!! It has never happened to me but I can totally see how it could have happened. But thats a story for another time and place LOL!

i giggled because that sounds like something that would happen to me LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
HAHAHAHAHA, I cant stop laughing. Everytime I think about that picture I crack up. LOL!!! It has never happened to me but I can totally see how it could have happened. But thats a story for another time and place LOL! Originally Posted by Bobmonger
well im going to need to hear this story
I went to my bank yesterday......a little stressed about the possibility of losing the $120.....they were AWESOME.....It was really quick and painless.....the drivethru teller just winked and left the window for a sec.....then came back with replacements!!! Yeah!!

And I am just now reading the posts....you guys are mean! Nah, jk. I can laugh now, but yesterday, after a few days of "spinning my wheels" and not getting close to paying my rent in two places....it didn't seem too funny at the time!

Glad my freak accident could put a smile on yall's faces......bet I could do that without the help of fire!!!
I went to my bank yesterday......a little stressed about the possibility of losing the $120.....they were AWESOME.....It was really quick and painless.....the drivethru teller just winked and left the window for a sec.....then came back with replacements!!! Yeah!!

And I am just now reading the posts....you guys are mean! Nah, jk. I can laugh now, but yesterday, after a few days of "spinning my wheels" and not getting close to paying my rent in two places....it didn't seem too funny at the time!

Glad my freak accident could put a smile on yall's faces......bet I could do that without the help of fire!!! Originally Posted by paigemorrow
Survey says,,,, take it to the bank.
I thought the providers were in a recession, now I see one that has money to burn. Originally Posted by RoundPound
RoundPound....I DEFINITELY don't have money to burn....but it is a great conversation piece. Maybe I should have kept the burnt bills and framed them. No, that would have been embarrassing.....explaining my temporary insanity over and over.

Its DEFINITELY an experience I won't soon forget. I won't be able to .... ha ha!! Hopefully that was my LAST cash bonfire!!! I'm just glad I went right back into the restroom and saw it....otherwise, I would probably STILL be looking for my money!!! I wouldn't have seen it burning, therefore, I would probably have thought I misplaced it! Now THAT would have been funny!!
Go ahead Paige, admit it. You just had to light that cigarette with the hundred. Originally Posted by esteve

SHHHHH!!! I wasnt going to mention that part!
Take it to your bank. See if they will take it. (I suspect that they will, but if not, ask their assistance in submitting it to the Treasury Department.)
Take it to your bank. See if they will take it. (I suspect that they will, but if not, ask their assistance in submitting it to the Treasury Department.) Originally Posted by TexTushHog
LOL Tush...day late and many dollars short....ummm...burnt...ummm.. .whatever...LOL She cashed them in, but great advice!

Paige, there is a saying about playing too close to fire and getting burned. In many cases, I guess it's over cash.
I'm glad it worked out for you sweetie. I thought it was funny that everyone offered the same advise...