Ladies, what's your favorite costume or outfit?

• EZ.
  • 09-01-2014, 07:36 AM
I believe you will very soon. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Indeed. A little preview would be nice.
Add a pair of high heels with a smile and you're wearing my favorite outfit! Originally Posted by Brass Balls
I am waiting for a lady to open the door in an Irish Chihuahua burrito outfit. Originally Posted by pyramider
Me too.
Covered in Texas Pete Hot Sauce. Originally Posted by bojulay

No problem. You guys going to lick that off? Say pretty please and I'll top one o' the twin Irish peaks with sour cream and the other with guacamole, run a line of chili con queso between, then add a scoop of pico de gallo to my belly button. Ole!
Lets see the front and back of that outfit. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
I will add another to front and back:-- profile . All in the light of day.
My favorite: high heels and birthday suit.
Indeed. A little preview would be nice. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Good things come to those who wait
Good things come to those who wait Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Those are called blue balls and they aren't that good.
I like a woman with Amazing Hair Done, Make Up Done, in the Classic Short Black Mini Dress with the Decorative Thigh High Stockings & Nice Heels. A Dress Short Enough Where You Can See The Diamond Between Her Legs When She Leans Over To Get Something.
Based on the answers so far, I'm guessing that costumes are more of guy's fantasy. For the ladies, it's sounds like a logistical hassle (imagine anything with lots of hooks, laces, or strings). Why spend 30 minutes getting into a costume when you can have the same effect wearing nothing but high heels? Yeah, guys are that simple too.
I love the Naughty School Girl look! Cant go wrong there!!
Dang Omakase, I always thought unwrapping that special "gift" was a big part of it. I always like to look at and admire what I'm about to do!
Those are called blue balls and they aren't that good. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Oh now. But good blue balls?
Oh now. But good blue balls? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
There is no such thing...
I like different things depending on my mood, but a simple thong or being naked is my favorite
Men always fantasize about schoolgirls, cheerleaders, and nurses. I'm sure we make been plenty of these special requests. But I'm curious whether ladies have similar fantasies, role-playing fetishes.

If you could surprise a hobbyist with an outfit or costume, what would it be? Even if it is the sleepover attire with giant teddy bear.

Originally Posted by omakase
Giselle looks great on any outfit.....