Ass men

round is one thing - FAT is another. no thanks. no way. small round and biteable for me.
I'll just leave this here...
Question, do you white guys like a nice phat ass too? Or is it just in our genetic makeup? Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Why are you trying be racial?
As one of the comments stated, the first woman I was actually in love with was 5’5” 110 lbs with beautiful long legs, all the way up to her ass and man she had a sexy ass.
It was more on the smaller side but perfectly shaped for her body. Used to drive me crazy. A little bigger than Kaitlyn Dior’s, who I must say has a sexy backside for her small frame.
So yeah, now I tend to be more attracted to a thin tight body type of woman.
I’m attracted to all different types of women but I’m really drawn to this type.
Oh yeah, not that it matters but I’m Hispanic and she was African American.
I'll just leave this here... Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Bravo! I'd give you a standing ovation but the keyboard holder is in the way!

On my "when I hit the lotto list" for sure!

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend sweetie.
PAWGS rock!!!
I once had a fender bender because I was distracted while ogling a nice, round ass. I pressed charges on the woman...and won. No fault accident, and no rise in insurance.

Like this?

Originally Posted by THN
Oh hellz yeah!
HOW about mine

The beautiful thing is when she has hips and ass. Like this:

This woman can shit on me.
That's some birthing hips with PERFECT handles.
Stone Cold, that's definitely in the neighborhood of what I like to see. I mean small neighborhood. That shit just drives me over the edge.

I saw this one here while thumbing through BP. CLAAWWWWDDD HAMMERCY!!

I'm INSTANT IRON when I see shit like this.
Attached Images File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 11.18.12 AM.png (390.9 KB, 307 views) File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 10.11.05 PM.png (350.3 KB, 305 views)
https://youtu.be/HeiSx5MNDvg

Perfect for the topic.........
Lol.

Amy Schumer was really kinda nice at one point. But nowadays, you can clearly tell she's eating a lot better than she used to, cashing bigger checks these days. She's getting fat...quick. Real quick.

Hey, Kaitlyn. How much longer are you going to be NBA??
Kaitlyns looks pretty fucking nice to me.

I like em big or small... just have to have a proper curvature. (( not [[ closer to pi the better .

If it scoots away from me while I pound it then I dont like it no matter how nice it looks.

Also no cottage cheese.