Hmmmmm.... Response to Review!

OK, both sides have had their say. Anything new to add or just going to keep repeating yourselves?
OK, both sides have had their say. Anything new to add or just going to keep repeating yourselves? Originally Posted by Bubba3452
That was fairly condescending, bubba.
No, its an effort to head off real nastyness without having to close the thread.
  • Tetas
  • 04-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Hell, you CAN'T close this now!
We've got to see if Jenna refutes muneco's claim to be caucasian!
And will Brad tell Jill about Lisa's baby actually being Tim's bastard child?
Don't leave us hanging man!!!
  • Tb_8
  • 04-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Whats even more intersting is the OP commenting on the ROS In a review she isn't supposed to have access to.
As everyone knows ..there are 3 sides to every story..lol..either way u look at it..to each his/her own. She can play with whoever she wants just like we can play with whoever we want. I, personally have my own preferences...thats exactly what they are..preferences...they just happen to be tits a hole and a heartbeat..lol
opcorn:
Ok SKL sounds like I might be your type (along with any other living female) LOL!

Ohh boy this is getting interesting!!! Let's see what she has to say now!!
Some folks are a trip...Seems you threw darts at the wrong group, at least it's out in the open now...
I think the real banner moment of this thread is the OP provider reminding the hobbiest who I guess is a caucasian that african americans need to make their race known up front. Please excuse me while I go bang my head against a wall.

If any provider wants out of the business and wants to cut all ties, I think this would be a great cut and paste job to use.
This thread is what makes Dallas famous for stupid shit......
This thread is what makes Dallas famous for stupid shit...... Originally Posted by babydollsnow
That's why I moved to Archer City!!!
To stop ALL confusion we need to start sending a picture of ourselves, dick and specify what size it is, our balls are they up tight or hanging, a picture of our ass to show it was clean at least at the time of the picture, our money, a psychiatric report to show we still have part of our marbles, a clean police report, a health report, a cum sample so they can tell if we are shooting blanks or live loads, weight with body fat index, breath analysis, shaved balls or hair.

Did I forget anything?
Back to the review.

1. A 30 minute rate doesn't mean you can pop 100 times. There are very few girls who are going to do that for a shorter time.

2. Sorry I have to put this in private since it refers to the ROS portion.