Why does everything feel so.....

To txboi817’s point, I had some time last weekend and expressed interest in a lady at a higher price point because she indicated she had an incall convenient to me. Her slow response, uncertainty regarding incall location, and apparent inability to work before noon caused the moment to pass.

I plan on seeing an old friend in the next few days who happens to be near me and hasn’t raised her price (or lowered the quality of her service). The younger ladies who haven’t had to work too hard for their money the last few years likely will need to adjust. The experienced ladies, I suspect, already have (or never changed their good business practices to begin with).
The experienced ladies, I suspect, already have (or never changed their good business practices to begin with). Originally Posted by TinMan
Another BINGO
STAGNANT!!! OR IS IT REALLY JUST ME??? PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME KNOW...
lonely and bored Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
It is merely the lack of taint being posted.
It's the economy stupid that was famously said by James Carville. He was right back then and he's right about it now.
That's It lol

It is merely the lack of taint being posted. Originally Posted by pyramider
Admiral Giggle
With the state of the economy, especially gas when driving minimum 110 miles per day, my money is spent on more important things/people.

And .... would I be "one of those special peoples"?

Admiral Giggle
I think that's called an "Outcall"

LMAO!
I plan on seeing an old friend in the next few days who happens to be near me and hasn’t raised her price (or lowered the quality of her service).

TinMan!
Lol, I know, I know…I worry that I may no longer be able to keep up with you. It sounds like you’ve lost nothing in the stamina department.

I on the other hand….
TinMan
...Lol, I know, I know…I worry that I may no longer be able to keep up with you.
It sounds like you’ve lost nothing in the stamina department.
I on the other hand….

Ok. Well, there never is nothing wrong with a good challenge!
And a good cardio session!

1. Historically-- even in the best of economic times-- the hobby WILL slow down in the summer. Kids are home from school, family vacations are a thing, and it is a lot harder to simply slip away for a bit, both from a schedule perspective and a money perspective (vacations aren't free).

2. We are currently in a rough spot economically speaking. Cost of basic necessities has gone up a good little tick. While it won't stop the guys with a lot of disposable income, it will definitely affect the gents in that low to mid range. Same can be seen in the restaurant industry-- quick casual is taking a beating, but fine dining is still chugging along with little change.

3. A lot of guys aren't taking chances anymore with new to them ladies. The changes in law are impacting the way some gents participate in the hobby.
STAGNANT!!! OR IS IT REALLY JUST ME??? Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
Maybe its just the same handful of people plugging up the forums with endless pissing matches.

...gets old really fast.
Yes this makes perfect sense. Because I myself have really only been seeing regulars. And again believe me, I also know the dent that the economy is leaving. It's freaking ridiculous. It's literally hurting almost everybody financially. And here I said wondering when things are going to go back to normal and honestly I don't think they are. Originally Posted by Sunny Kaye
I have been seeing providers more lately than I have in the past (I work in a recession proof career), but I am playing it safe with providers with whom I have had good times in the past, giving them the disposable income I would have used to see new to me providers as opposed to taking a shot in the dark in the hopes of having a good time with the ladies I have not seen before.

No names, but LOTS or providers decided to shit on, downgrade or simply ignore potential clients based on misinformation/lies they accepted as fact from other guys or providers that have not interacted let alone seen the guy for a session BCD. Maybe they thought that those same people who told them not to see certain guys would refer them some potential clients as well (LOL). So given those facts and now that we are in the current times we in with the rarity of a new to you and possible repeat client and you do not have those repeat regular clients already to keep you busy and to pay your overhead and bills, well, that is your fault for being so gullible.

For all providers that want new business: IF you are lucky enough that a new potential client does come calling, perhaps do some research on your own to vet him (contact the ladies he has recently seen for BCD sessions, ect.) as opposed to going by what is shown to you by agenda laden people that really have no idea.
Times are good at the top of the income ladder with the exception of the stock market. And it had a great year last year, so the correction isn’t unexpected or severe. Oil and gas are running like a sewing machine. Record profits, new investment, etc. that always matters in Texas. But inflation does particularly hurt those on a fixed income, and wage increases of last year are slowing down. But I don’t really sense anything wrong with the economy. Labor shortages are still persisting. GDP is still growing. Wages are still up.
who the fuck knows?????

seriously, even if you talked to a large majority of eccie / oh2 / p411 / eros / etc men & women and could actually verify everything that they told you,
i would bet that there'd be about 20, 50, 100, or a gazillion reasons why adult sex work is slow, about the same, increasing, gonna end tomorrow. and another gazillion ways to fix/improve it.

so, just do your search, do your due diligence/screening, do your scheduling, and hope you have a deliteful sucking/fucking blast at a fee that you can afford & rationalize.

then, if you feel like it, share the good, bad, and/or ugly so others might know.

keep on fucking !!!
oh, btw, if one is bored, i posit that they're not looking for or seeing all the possibilities in a large world city for having fun, experiencing new things/places/events, helping others, imoroving one's self.
keep on living !!!
But is the state of the sex work economy a leading indicator or a trailing indicator?

Seriously, I would think that generally, it would be a recession resistant industry in part because producers have significant pricing flexibility, limited fixed costs, etc. Barriers to entry and exit are low.