the cute papi does not honor review specials

I'm the newbie and he's the member which seems to make everything acceptable, I'm so sorry eccie that Iposted on a guy who screwed me out of $40 and review. Clearly im wrong lol. Keep up the good work papi Originally Posted by rent a hottie
Stop with the self-pity. You have established ladies taking time out of our day to offer you good advice. You brought this to the board. Instead of patting you on the head and blowing smoke up your hoohaa, we actually gave you practical advice. If you want to be a child about it and not take it seriously, then we are happy to leave you to it. We don't have time to coddle you.
I can't wait to read this review. It better be some fantastic shit after all this.
Looks like another hooker woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Sweetie, 1/2 dozen people with nothing to gain just tried to help you work out of a dumb posting to increase your business. You come back with a smart ass response. So, try this. It always works. Get into posting fights with as many people on the board as you can, cause lots of guys have a bucket list item of nailing a pain in the ass.
I'm the newbie and he's the member which seems to make everything acceptable, I'm so sorry eccie that Iposted on a guy who screwed me out of $40 and review. Clearly im wrong lol. Keep up the good work papi Originally Posted by rent a hottie
Learn to breath. Think about the situation before posting. No offense, but you're reacting and not listening.

Nearly everyone on this topic, even the ones being slightly rude or abrupt, are still trying to be helpful as am I.

I'm one of the female moderators on the board. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of us.

The board members, including those in Houston, for the most part try to be helpful. Take what is written in the spirit in which the advice is being offered.

Oh, and thanks Caroline for your comments. Hope you're doing great!

Good luck,
Elisabeth
I've said it before and I'll say it again

All Together: "You can't make this shit up."
Plus same day, in my opinion, equals 24 hours... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I missed a few of the comments while I was responding. I agree. If someone is promising a review, at least give them a day ... or three.
Another one is biting the dust....Lol
Don't do review SPECIALS, quit complaining, and get over it. Can you imagine if every girl posted about all the fucktards who did something wrong? It would be chaos.
Lesson learned. End of story.
No one will pity you. And your bashing a legit guy who does reviews and is legit. By saying he threatened you? Be extremely careful throwing those accusations out. It could ruin you, especially if it's proven to be untrue.
Bottom line, whining n stupidity gets you nowhere.
Have a good day
"it could ruin you."
Too late.

Another alternative (which I don't really recommend, but I've heard of ladies doing it) is to contact a well-known reviewer who seems to like your type and offer him a great deal to come see you, offer you some tips, and write a review. You know he does write them, so you're more likely to get the review out of the deal.. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Interesting advice. But that entails allot of research.
Might be time for a bus ticket and a handle change...ijs
Might be time for a bus ticket and a handle change...ijs Originally Posted by boardman
I missed Caroline's post before I commented. Also excellent.

Sexy Lexi, I know you may not believe me, but you have a whole thread full of people giving good advice. A bunch of people who actually are known to be helpful and avoid drama (except for Blad, who I love anyway lol)...

Take a step back. You can still save this. Guys are very forgiving when hot ass and sincerity are involved.

That said...if you are seriously going to feel so scorned every time something here doesn't go your way...pack it up now and stick to BP or the Strip club.

Harsh. But true.

xoxo
LMx
Interesting advice. But that entails allot of research. Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Not really. IMHO, every provider should identify the ladies in her same demographic. That takes less than 30 min and the search tool. That's just basic business sense.

Take a step back. You can still save this. Guys are very forgiving when hot ass.... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I think she just needs to get laid :flashing-eyebrows:
To top it off he says if I expose him I will get banned which I guess he thinks because I'm new I won't know any better lol. Originally Posted by rent a hottie
^^^^
Papi, did you really tell her this...
^^^^
Papi, did you really tell her this... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
And if you did...was it before or after you posted that she was AMAZING?