What to do when someone threats to wrie a bad review

I think it is funny that some guys withhold their handle when he asks for an appointment with Eccie gals. It usually means they are tricksters, IMO. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Or it may mean that they don't need some provider/agency/pimp cataloging his picture and license plates for future reference. Not being allowed to publicly keep track of a provider's changing names is due to "security issues", but keeping your handle and your face/vehicle info is not a security measure? Don't think so. It's a little known fact that some providers catalog all the info they can get (damn those cameras).

Shall we mention that at least one provider videotapes all of her sessions? Or the ones that use their screening info to blackmail you?
I think it is funny that some guys withhold their handle when he asks for an appointment with Eccie gals. It usually means they are tricksters, IMO. Originally Posted by cpi3000
I agree. I always let the new girls know that I am CPI3000 when I'm booking an appointment.

Ha ha ha... j/k. Seriously, I agree.
No wonder using CPI's handle is not helping me anymore. I will start using boardman's handle again.