So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

Says a lot.

Staff edit, forbidden topic. CC. Genius! Sheer genius.

Originally Posted by Doove
She was referring to your vagina. In other words go see a gynecologist...
  • Doove
  • 10-10-2013, 08:42 PM
She was referring to your vagina. In other words go see a gynecologist... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Someone actually clicked the "like" button for that.

Me thinks it was you.
Someone actually clicked the "like" button for that.

Me thinks it was you. Originally Posted by Doove
It was your boyfriend, TsFLFer...He likes to diddle your button.
  • Doove
  • 10-10-2013, 08:51 PM
And dove it's ok baby, I won't tell anyone your secret. Staff edit, forbidden topic. CC Originally Posted by LovingKayla
By the way, CC, not that you need to be reminded....but apparently you do...

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Are just posting shit you don't really believe with the sole purpose of pissing off the right. Thankyou to the kind and informed man among your ranks that saw me today. According to him, you jerks just like being jerks. You actually hate the crap out of Obie because he's making you all look like muzzie sympathizing commies. You just can't say it in public that your guy is just awful and you all fucked up. Oh yes, one of you has betrayed your ranks and he seems pleased to do so. Good tipper too.

So thank you kindly, hung like an elephant democrat that can eat pussy like he was born with one. And thank you for the support on the general strike this weekend. Your money will go to an incredible cause....

Peace out bitches. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ok, thanks for the input.. (note to self, don't see LovingKayla, because she isn't so loving afterall).

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. Originally Posted by Doove
Take some Midol and go to bed. Tell TsFLFer you have a headache.
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 09:16 PM
And bravo Kayla, one of the best troll threads I've seen here in a long time. You hit several hot buttons in just a couple paragraphs. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
so, Kayla makes a post insulting trolls, and you give her the award for the best troll thread.

I Kayla!
It is a one way street.
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 06:51 AM
I Kayla! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Don't you just love a girl that promises to kill Americans that disagree with her! Personally I think she should be banned until she gets a grip on reality. Posts like hers cause unwanted attention to this site, There is a reason we do not talk about kids or beastality...and threatening to murder political opponents. It brings unwanted attention to this site. But hey if that is the kinds person you love....good for you old man , maybe she kill some folks you don't care for!

1. I promise you this. The III% will not remain silent forever and when they come, they will have no problem shooting every single traitor that has supported this muzzie bastard . Originally Posted by LovingKayla
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 07:02 AM
No need with all the NSA spying on us, they are all over it by now, I'm sure. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Does LovingKayla have a Staff edit, forbidden topic. CC? Is that why you are cutting her some slack? I remember getting points for speculating on such things...

Whatever happened to Fair and Balanced CC?
  • WTF
  • 10-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Whatever happened to Fair and Balanced CC? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm fixing to give that bitch a dose of fair and balanced. We used to have a modest set of rules just for this forum. The bitch can not even abide by those. So game fucking on.
  • Doove
  • 10-11-2013, 03:19 PM

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. Originally Posted by Doove
CC? Nothin'?
  • Doove
  • 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM
You all know the big forbidden topics such as children, underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance, those will not be tolerated. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Unless what?