Dear p411 members...

I'm a P411 member. I invite & welcome any feedback from providers regarding my profile. I diligently research the ladies with whom I choose to keep company. That research has never failed me. I know too, that many ladies have researched me beyond what they see in my profile. I've found that being as up-front and honest (as possible, considering the delicate nature of our community) increases my mileage significantly. The ladies are more comfortable, feel safer, and the total experience is enhanced.
I, too, was declined an appointment with a particular provider, I DO wonder why, but in the end, it's not that important - she saw something that indicated we would not be a good fit - I trust her judgement. If I tried to force the issue, it would put a strain on any future encounter that just might occur. Besides, I don't want to come off sounding like a 'whiny little bitch'. It's called 'the hobby' for a reason - reading between the lines is part of the process....
  • grean
  • 02-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Assuring that there is a good match falls mostly on the hobbiest not the provider.

LadyA says she's not into obese guys. Other providers have their preferences. I feel as long as they make those preferences available to see, it's on the men to decide whether or not they want to chance a meeting.

If a guy thinks he's husky but athletic, and certainly not obese, it's up to him to either get clarity or roll the dice. If it's a bad roll, then that's how it goes. It's on him.

There's a double standard for the information flow. Hobbiests want as much info as possible about the provider. To remain discreet, however, guys want to put out as little info that could possibly be tracked back to us as possible.

No provider wants to deal with a pissed of SO or wife who by chance connected the dots from a hobbiests profile back to him and through him the provider who sucks him off every other week.
^^^^thanks babe.

Just for the record, I define obese as if you have to move your gut for me to get to your cock. When I was younger I didn't have a preference and was so grossed out. I enjoy husky men, dad bods and most else.

I've dealt with SOs before. Most times it's stuff left on the guys phone. She would have to have a p411 membership to see profiles anyway unless she is secretly a provider.
^^^^thanks babe.

Just for the record, I define obese as if you have to move your gut for me to get to your cock. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia

Ma'am. This is called the "dickdo". Stomach sticks out more than dick do. 😁😂😂😂

I wanna see girls with no dickdo policy. Lmao
  • grean
  • 02-08-2019, 07:32 AM
^^^^thanks babe.

Just for the record, I define obese as if you have to move your gut for me to get to your cock. When I was younger I didn't have a preference and was so grossed out. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Ha! A horny & lonely fat guy's disillusionment is a crazy thing!

You see Jabba the Hut. They see Han Solo.
I'm a P411 member. I invite & welcome any feedback from providers regarding my profile. I diligently research the ladies with whom I choose to keep company. That research has never failed me. I know too, that many ladies have researched me beyond what they see in my profile. I've found that being as up-front and honest (as possible, considering the delicate nature of our community) increases my mileage significantly. The ladies are more comfortable, feel safer, and the total experience is enhanced.
I, too, was declined an appointment with a particular provider, I DO wonder why, but in the end, it's not that important - she saw something that indicated we would not be a good fit - I trust her judgement. If I tried to force the issue, it would put a strain on any future encounter that just might occur. Besides, I don't want to come off sounding like a 'whiny little bitch'. It's called 'the hobby' for a reason - reading between the lines is part of the process.... Originally Posted by MondayChocGuy

Exactly. But a question for the ladies, since P411 made their updates, can you not see our profile - ie we can answer a lot of questions about ourselves, unless they did away with all of that data.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2019, 12:12 PM
OP is banned? What she do?
good call,forgot all about it