Sting At The Radisson

THIS is why you screen and require reputable references and even deposits. It’s so many ways to prevent this... All sorts of verification sites... Girlies need to tighten up lol
Ironically I have never been to that hotel when I have hobbied in FT Worth. now the super 8 and holiday inn across the street is a whole different story lol.
Be Careful!
Be careful out there , but that's the issues will Hotel/motels
Ironically I have never been to that hotel when I have hobbied in FT Worth. now the super 8 and holiday inn across the street is a whole different story lol. Originally Posted by Stroking_U
Word!

the Radisson would make me suspicious. maybe the "stinged" Ladies saw dollar signs?

Be careful out there , but that's the issues will Hotel/motels Originally Posted by rexdutchman
it is. if I was a working girl, I would not do outcalls to hotels, unless I had screened the Hell out of the "Client".
Coming in to Dallas 15 years ago and still green I got popped at at hotel in Irving.Thank God, I later got the charge dropped.But, Sooo many lessons were learned that day. Over the years, Ive spoken to others who have gotten jammed up (both clients and providers) and al of our stories are pretty much the same. There were so many red flags that I could see when reflecting on the whole situation. It always goes back to lack of screening. Always.
^^Yup ^^ and Hotel /Motel I will not use just to easy for LE to set up ( just watch old cops reruns )
An Always safety over anything else
Ladies:

If you don't screen,

you'll either get a cop

or some guy that wants the lady to do freaky shit,

- like what happened to this poor young lady:
Attached Images File Type: jpg xVSCOim.jpg (51.7 KB, 147 views)
THIS is why you screen and require reputable references and even deposits. It’s so many ways to prevent this... All sorts of verification sites... Girlies need to tighten up lol Originally Posted by Karmyn Bankz
How would a deposit deter LE? They’ll post a deposit to get an arrest any day.