Pattern of Bad Judgment

Linus Van Pelt underwent a sex change and became Peppermint Pattie's lesbian lover.

Or maybe I am wrong . . .
whether the subjects of this are douchebags, stand up folks, or not in their right minds, i dont see any positive value in calling them names or piling on. one's opinion of another's actions/behavior is highly subjective.

so, the way i look at all this and similar topics is to see what someone else did that probably could have done better and then LEARN what to do and what NOT to do in this sub-culture as well as in the real world!!

* take your time before you discipline, unless it is clearly blatant!
* dont loan money to someone if you cant afford to lose it, whether you know them well or just a tad.
* dont get in bed w/ someone w/ unreasonable expectations.
* dont get intimate w/ someone who has mental and/or behavioral and/or abuse problems unless you are 100% prepared for major negatory fallout. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Yes this story has been an adventure to follow and have learned alot from others mistakes as I am sure others have and will learn from mine because I know I make them but one that was forgotten

Do not borry money from a provider (friend) and then bitch when she wants you to pay it back and try to undermine her......

then again maybe he could not pay her back because he had loaned to money to someone else???
To be honest, I don't know what to say just because too much of the tale is not available to everyone. I'd be afraid I'd slip up and break some rules.
Attached Images File Type: jpg high-cat-1-marijuana.jpg (66.8 KB, 319 views)
  • fawn
  • 04-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I am really confused, I have a hard time following soap operas!

Who did what to whom? Originally Posted by Red Tex
+1, I am confused also, what the hell did I miss? OK wait maybe I dont want to know.....
I am responding to this thread because I was requested to do so. I will say that I went through absolute hell on my part. Obviously this person was worried about the consequences of his actions being made public...numerous comments have been told to me as to the clumsy attempts at damage control posted out of my view. I will say that I handled this maturely and learned my lesson, as I should have been wiser and never became involved. I have also learned that drama stinks and the opinion of most of the gentlemen I entertain is that they avoid drama at all costs. I will continue to be the grown up here and know that he has to live with himself and his actions. Personally I will be glad when it's over and forgotten. I choose not to relive the horror in order to satisfy the curious minded here and am secure in the knowledge that those who do know me know me better. I think the record here speaks clearly for itself.
Some of you people have too much fucking time on your hands.
Some of you people have too much fucking time on your hands. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
i agree

i still dont know wtf anyone is talking about either
Some of you people have too much fucking time on your hands. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Hello, pot? Kettle here.

Either take just a few minutes to follow the links (all the links, I know you have the access) and review the issues at hand or kindly STFU. As much time as you spend posting away here you hardly are in the place to accuse others of having too much time on their hands.

Or is a possible prevention of another FWOG issue BEFORE it happens just not worth anyone's time? The ladies with premium access know how to find the information here.
Since the gent in question is no longer a mod, I see ABSOLUTELY NO VALUE in further promoting the drama. He's just another gent, making bad hobby decisions...nothing more, nothing less. It happens every day, but doesn't usually make the Eccie Entertainment Tonight headlines.

Those who read the board in depth are well aware...for the more casual perusers, this one would have gone unnoticed. All this post did was further add to the drama. I can't believe the mods haven't shut it down to stop the shit stirring. Very disappointing...
Ok I have it, subject A did something to subject C, then subject B went to Houston with subject A, and subject C stayed home, subject B ate roost beef and subject A got a ham sandwich, but subject C wanted wanted a milk shake.
Then subject B wrote a alert on subject C when it was subject A who fucked up.

And then the big bad wolf Fucked subject B in the ass, subject A cried and subject C don't know what the hell happened.

And they all lived with Drama the rest of they lives's.
hobbyfun, you sure it wasnt Object B and Object C??
usually in grammar, it's subject verb object. :^)

oh,this aint grammar and this aint real life.
sorry, carry on .....
Out of respect for Mercianna and her feelings prehaps its time for this to just go away? Does not seem to be anything else relivant to say that has not already been said.
Attached Images File Type: gif beating-a-dead-horse.gif (17.6 KB, 177 views)
OK, I have been wrong all this time.....(drum roll) this is no longer drama. It is GRAND OPERA. I don't know Mercianna but I have known THE DANNIE for four years (yes some dram involved) and I fall on her side.