what is kinky to YOU??

'Kinky' is in the eye of the beholder. My foot fetish passion is fairly 'norm', IMO, in comparison to other activities and yet others may consider foot fetish/sensual foot worship to be 'kinky.'
Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken.
I looked up 'kinky' in Webster's dictionary, and there was a picture of Dallas Rain for the definition

bad

I know this has been done before...

but I am just curious on YOUR version of what kinky is... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks for Input{espec you Badhusband...lol}

So the "kinky" debate is just like the "gfe/pse" debate......In the eye of the beholder!
I define kinky as after I'm done one of my first thoughts is "Holy Sheep Shit".
To each their own when it comes to KINKY.... What I think is normal sex, someone else may call it kinky, and visa versa. Webster says that it means.... "marked by unconventional sexual preferences or behavior, as fetishism, sadomasochism, or the like." That is a pretty broad spectrum!!! As long as we're having fun, you can call it whatever you want!!!
I discovered kinky during a threesome many years ago -- guy's wife was on top of me cowgirl, and she was getting hammered from below the way she liked. Husband usually fingered her ass while we were fucking, but this time he climbs on the bed behind her. I thought....oh, finally some DP action (which I like, BTW), but no, he slides in alongside me in her pussy, until we both shoot in her just seconds apart. Poor woman was simply exhausted after that.

It's like hello.....I'm straight, but it didn't feel half bad, especially for her as she was a wild woman with her moaning. And I was comfortable with them -- I was already letting him lick her clit as I fucked her from behind. Since I knew that couple, I've been hooked on the Double Vaginal, only had it with one other couple since then. We did it several more times until they upgraded on me for a couple with a bi-female. Turns out she was really into pussy....

That's pretty high on the kinky scale....
I found this out in College.

You take the cream out of a whole box of Twinkies and mix it with Vaseline. Then smear the mixture all over your body. Get a black light and a mirror. You can watch yourself GLOW in a really weird way.

Maybe if I had someone there with me I would not have needed the mirror.
Kinky?? Fisting maybe. Or outlandish toys such as various fruits and veggies. Maybe soda pop bottles?
Doing my taxes in the nude and fantasizing about Dick Cheney while I'm filling out the tax forms... Originally Posted by Krunkman

LMGDAO
Fisting, giving and receiving. Strap ons, DP, bondage, multiple toys in multiple holes, choking, hard spanking, pain good and bad, submission and facials. Kinky to me is getting someone to do something they have never done before because to them it scares the fuck out of them that you want to do it to them!
wooohooo yall are wild! Awesome answers!

to me being kinky means being open minded and free to explore sexual adventures that are not usually considered "normal" in the vanilla world Originally Posted by DallasRain

Could not come up with a simple answer for this but Dallas said it perfect for myself. (I so want a date with Dallas one day )
Open minded and free to explore. Being newer to the non vanilla world right now I don't really request anything specific if it is a date for some kinky fun but share some things that I've done and things I would like to do again. And also express my desire to learn more.

Then it's up to her to plan our time or have a direction of travel at least and it's an open door to explore! Hay, that's what safe words are for right?

So I guess my second answer would be that all of the above is kinky at this point!
wow thoughtful answers...and so much to ponder
guess i need to "step up" my game..lol

Lovin...one day.....
Kink is all about the headspace for me. When I get in that zone of being out of control and someone else's bitch/plaything and feel like I'm almost in over my head and they could lead me into an area that I'm vaguely afraid of...that defines kink! The activity can vary...it's more about the performance/provider and scenario and my reaction...And the exciting thing is you never know when it's all going to come together in something that is exquisitely intense...(& wait for it)...kinky! Originally Posted by captnzen
.and babee adds OK to her "places to tour" list.
There is a fine difference between erotic and kinky for me. Erotic is something I do that feels good because I feel good doing it. Kinky is something I do that feels good because I feel dirty doing it.

Or, to misquote Forrest Gump: "Kinky is as kinky does!"

(Thanks for stealing my line GotYour6. Way to have my back! )