Should have stayed in the Galleria area, lesson learned.

If I want to see you bad enough, I will drive to where ever you are located. Period.

By the way...I live in the Spring/Woodlands area as well. Originally Posted by john353
+1
I look at it like this...

If I want to see you bad enough, I will drive to where ever you are located. Period.

By the way...I live in the Spring/Woodlands area as well. Originally Posted by john353
My point exactly.....
I live in The Woodlands and can't tell you how many times I driven to Sugarland or Clearlake. It's not the miles or cost of gas, it's value for my hobby dollar and what MY twisted little mind tells MY twisted little penis to get happy about. I just cant go $$$ for a 50yo. Maybe someday I'll change my mind. Too many options.
I wish I would have stayed in the Galleria area.

Is it that the Woodland is just so far North that people are not willing to drive in the Houston traffic?

Next time I visit I will go further into Houston!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels

Yes. Galleria would be your best bet
Good Morning Houston/Woodlands/Spring,

I knew as I was typing this thread that it was going to look like I don't like the Woodlands. I was simply stated that the next time I visit I will go down to the Galleria area. I was doing double duty. A friend of mine that I have not seen in years lives in Conroe. So I am here two more weeks and I have had a blast with my people from the Woodlands area and the surrounding areas.

Have a great day,

Anybody that complains about gasoline pries maybe shouldn't be hobbying? The real difference is only about 2 bucks....my $0.02
I wish I would have stayed in the Galleria area.

Is it that the Woodland is just so far North that people are not willing to drive in the Houston traffic?

Next time I visit I will go further into Houston!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
yes
Yeah sometimes the woodlands is far, it all depends where I am that day.
I'm sure Brooke is beautiful ............. Originally Posted by SmileHobbyOhYES
If she is even close to her pix, the majority of ladies from their 20's on up would love to look that good ... and I suspect that many who post on here would, also! She looks hot, and apparently is hot.
i love the woodlands area
i love the woodlands area Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
Me, too.
Dang, from 38, maybe 45, to 50. What does this chick have, Progeria?

I visited the showcse. With that much photoshopping, who knows.

When will these Ladies learn, tell the photographer to leave at least ONE mole or freckle.
What does this chick have, ....? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Class.

But like I said if she looks even close to her pix's, ....

..... she beats many out there much younger in years than she.
I thought about not responding to this altogether, but I am feeling a bit lively at the moment.

Are you kidding me? Progeria?

Some people are just cruel and un-kind and a lot of you are not.

If you don't want to come see me then don't, but to flame someone so unprovoked is nothing less than infantile at best.

I am trying to make a living. I am retiring after this year.

So “Jackie S” if it makes you sleep better at night, I will ask to be “sent out to pasture" after 2012.
I thought about not responding to this altogether, but I am feeling a bit lively at the moment. .... Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels
Do you look even prettier when you are "feeling a bit lively"?
Absolutely!!!!!!!